The Nougat update is rolling out for Samsung Galaxy A7, now the users of Galaxy A7 easily update our device to Android Nougat 7.0. This update has released via OTA on some region not all over, but don’t worry we share official Android Nougat 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A7 updating manually. So if you are the user of Galaxy A7, and you will not receive yet the OTA update then follows below guideline and update Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0.
Android Nougat 7.0 feature pack firmware, it has all the latest apps and the new feature that want everyone on our smartphone. So follow up the tutorial and update our device to latest firmware. But noted some important point before proceeding the process. The below update is compatible only on Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F, don’t try for any other device. Otherwise, it may be brick or damage your smartphone.
Disclaimer: Follow the guideline only advanced users and don’t miss any step in the article. Otherwise, we will not liable if something goes wrong, proceed at their own risk.
- Use this article only for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710, don’t try for any other device.
- Before the process keeps charge your smartphone properly, your device battery must be 60% or above to starting the process.
- Backup your important data and save to a safe location before the process.
- After that, enable USB debugging and OEM unlock, for to do simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Install suitable Samsung USB Drivers on your PC Samsung USB Drivers
- Download the latest ODIN tool from here. Download here
- Download Galaxy A7 Android Nougat 7.0 firmware. Download here
How to Update Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0 Manually
Step 1: First download Android Nougat 7.0 stock firmware from the above link.
Step 2: And then extract the ODIN zip file that you have downloaded in the above link.
Step 3: After that RUN the Odin file on your computer.
Step 4: Now connect your Galaxy A7 to your PC properly through by a suitable USB data cable.
Step 5: Boot your device to download mode, for to do simply turn off your smartphone properly. And then press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time for a while, and don’t release until you entered to download mode.
Step 6: Once you enter to download mode, then you will see Added message in the Odin window.
Step 7: And then click the AP tab on the Odin screen and navigate the .tar or .md5 file. That you have downloaded in the first step.
Step 8: And make sure that only two “Auto Reboot” & “F.Reset Time“ option are ticked in the ODIN window.
Step 9: Now click on the Start button, flashing process will proceed. Wait for flashing process.
Step 10: Once the flashing process completes, you will see PASS message on the ODIN screen
Done! You got it, now you have successfully update Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0. Keep enjoying your device with new features and better performance. And don’t forget your feedback about this article
If you need more help, leave comment we will try to contact you ASA possible