Samsung released the latest smartphone Galaxy S8, with new features, new look, better performance and latest Nougat 7.0 OS. It has provided the fresh UI DreamUX, this UI we have seen the various Galaxy smartphone. Like Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and Galaxy Note 5. And now thanks to XDA developer that develop the DreamUX ROM for all the Galaxy S5 smartphones. So follow up the guideline to update Galaxy S5 to Galaxy S8 DreamUX ROM.
Galaxy S5 is old device but you can get the latest features on your smartphone with help of DreamUX ROM. It has all the latest features, just like Build.prop tweaks, Debloated, App Lock, Galaxy S8 apps (Touchwiz Home, Weather Widget, Music, Voice Recorder, Video, SBrowser), S8 fonts, sounds and much more. If you are interested to gain the process then read the below models that support the DreamUX ROM.
Galaxy S5 Models:
- SCL23 (Japan)
- SC-04 (Japan)
Disclaimer: Follow article only advanced users, if you have missed any step. You will lose your device, so be careful and we are not held to be responsible.
- Properly charge your device before proceeding the process.
- Backup everything on your device to a safe location.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S5
- Download DreamUX ROM from the given link Download link| XDA thread
How to update Galaxy S5 to Galaxy S8 DreamUX ROM
- First, download the Custom ROM from the above link and transfer it to the internal storage of your device.
- After that, boot your smartphone to recovery mode.
- For recovery mode, simply turn off your device properly and then press and hold the Home + Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
- Once you’re in TWRP recovery Menu, then complete backup your device.
- Now click on the Wipe> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik cache, cache, data, and system. Then swipe to wipe.
- After doing the process, get back to the TWRP menu and choose install option from the recovery menu and. And then select the ROM zip file from your internal storage.
- Now start the process and wait for completing to flash your device.
- Once complete the whole process then Reboot your device. The first boot takes some time, so be relax and wait for restarting your device.
Done! You got it, now you have successfully update Galaxy S5 to Galaxy S8 DreamUX ROM. Enjoy your smartphone with a new look and better performance. And don’t forget your feedback about this article.
Want to more help then leave the comment we will try to contact you ASA possible.