Android Nougat B187 update has now available for Asian Huawei Mate 9. B187 Nougat update has latest features, smoothly runs, and better performance. The firmware has based on latest EMUI 5.0 OS and uploaded on official Huawei server. The firmware has stable on Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29. And it has all the latest Android Nougat features that look awesome after updating Huawei Mate 9. So proceed the process if you are the user of Huawei Mate 9 and want to update the latest firmware. Below we share how to download Huawei Mate 9 B187 Nougat update. Follow the step by step guide and get update your smartphone with easy and simple steps.
The B187 Nougat firmware has released via OTA, but it hasn’t possible to everyone got at the same time OTA notification. So if you got the OTA notification then follow on-screen instruction and update our device to latest Android Nougat firmware. Otherwise, you didn’t get OTA notification yet and you can’t wait for arriving OTA notification. Then follow below steps and download Huawei Mate 9 B187 Nougat update. First, follow the initial step and then get it the main updating process.
- The updating guide stable only on Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 Asian Variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
- Download B187 Nougat Update for Asian Huawei Mate 9. (MHA-L29C636B187)
Download Huawei Mate 9 B187 Nougat Update and install with easy steps
Step 1: Firstly, unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9,
Step 2: After that download three files from the download section above. And then rename the update_data_full_public.zip file to update_data_public.zip and update_full_hw_usa.zip to update_all_hw.zip.
Step 3: Now download the HWOTA_MHA.zip from above and extract the file on your PC or your device SD Card.
Step 4: And then copy all files (Three files include public file) in the external SD Card inside an HWOTA folder or if you use PC then copy in the given path C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
- Make sure you rename the files that we mentioned above step. (zip file to update_data_public.zipand update_full_hw_usa.zip to update_all_hw.zip)
Step 5: Now run the update.bat file as an administrator. It will ask you if you copied the files. Then Press any key to continue.
Step 6 And then connect your device to your PC and Reboot into Bootloader mode. For to do so press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time. Above step will install TWRP recovery on your phone.
Step 7: Now Unplug USB data cable from your device, and turn OFF your Phone. After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time to enter TWRP mode.
Step 8: And once you enter TWRP mode, then connect the USB cable to your device. And press Enter button on your PC.
Step 9: In this step keep concentrate, if your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, then type 1 and press ENTER. Or if the files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your computer, then type 2 and press ENTER.
Step 10: After that, it’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button two times.
Step 11: Good job! Now the installation process will start on your device. Wait for completing the process.
Step 2: First, download B187 Nougat files for Huawei Mate 9 from above link.
Step 3: Once the downloading process completes then copy the downloaded file from your PC and paste your device internal storage (SD Card).
Step 4: After that Boot your Huawei Mate 9 to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. Once Huawei logo appears then releases the button.
Step 5: Once you enter to Recovery Mode then select install option and proceed the process for flashing file.
- Note: – Below screen shot for TWRP Recovery Mode users, if you have another one custom recovery installed. Then follow on-screen instruction.
Step 6: Now flash first update.zip file and then move to the next files for flashing without rebooting your device.
Step 7: After that flash update_full_hw_meafnaf.zip. And then flash update_data_full_public.zip file. And wait for completing the process.
Step 8: Once the flashing process completes all of it, then Reboot your device.
Step 9: After all wait for the first boot, it takes some time so be patient.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Huawei Mate 9 B187 Nougat update. Enjoy your device with new features, better look and latest apps.
Comment below if you have any problem or want to more clarification.