Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Canadian device has got Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. The Marshmallow firmware has rolled out via OTA. But not all over regions got the notification at the same time, it has rolled out some regions. So if you are one of them and you did not receive yet OTA notification on your device. Then follow step by step tutorial and update Galaxy Note 5 Android Marshmallow firmware. It has all the latest features, new apps and smoothly running’s.
The given Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware has only for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Canadian SM-N920W8 Variants. So don’t follow the updating file for any other devices. The updating firmware we install via ODIN tool, that’s mean the updating guide is fully manual. Follow and update our device to Marshmallow firmware with better result and the new features. So if your device has rooted or installed custom Recovery. Then you haven’t able to get OTA notification on your device. In that condition, you have only one way to update Galaxy Note 5 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 manually.
- Above updating file only for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Canadian device (SM-N920W8). Don’t apply for any other device.
- Don’t miss any step in during the process. Otherwise, we will not be liable if anything goes wrong.
- Fully charge your smartphone before starting the process.
- Backup your data and save to safe location, for safe side.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – Download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – Download Android Nougat firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 5(SM-N920W8)
Note: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Galaxy Note 5 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware
Follow the below link, and update Galaxy Note 5 Android Marshmallow firmware via simple and easy steps.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus