Android Nougat 7.0 has rolled out for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus devices. Now the Android Nougat easily install on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. The update has rolled out via OTA but not all devices are being upgraded at the same time. Thus some users that aren’t notified for OTA update yet and want to upgrade our device to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware manually. For those users, we share the manually update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Nougat 7.0 via ODIN tool. Follow and upgrade our device by simple and easy steps.
The updating guide can bring your device performance improve, battery life increase, the new app will arrive. And some more useful up gradation you will see after completing the updating process. Also, we mention this updating tutorial only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus (SM-G9287C) devices. Don’t try this updating file for any other device it may be brick or damage your smartphone. And if your device running a custom ROM, then you can easily restore to stock Android firmware using the below guideline and tools.
- This updating guide only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus (SM-G9287C). Don’t try the updating file for any other device.
- Follow correctly all steps and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Charge your smartphone up to 60%, before proceeding the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process.
- Perform Factory Reset after completing the installation process.
- And then enable USB debugging simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – And then download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – Now download Android Nougat 7.0 firmware update file for European Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
Note: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Nougat 7.0 Firmware via ODIN Tool
Follow the below link, we share how to update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Nougat 7.0 firmware via simple and easy steps. This is the complete guide, follow and update our device to latest firmware.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus