Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F has got the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. The update has come with August 2016 security patch. Now your device is more secure and safe. The users of Galaxy Note 4 can easily install Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware with the security update. It has all the latest features of Marshmallow and better performance with using. Follow up the interested users that want to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with the security update.
The updating guide has released officially, but not all over has got at the same time. Therefore we share the updating guide via manually. For those users that have not get the OTA notification yet and can’t wait for it. So follow below step by step guide and update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. But before proceeding it will require some important tools. Like suitable USB data cable, window running computer, Samsung USB drivers, Odin app. And some more requirements that we described below. So first up follow below important info and then get the updating guide. And then update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware with the latest security patch.
- The updating guide stable only on Galaxy Note 4 N910F variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Now Enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- And then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – Download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – Download Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F
Note: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware
Follow the below link, we share how to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware via simple and easy steps. Follow below link and get update our device to latest firmware.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus