Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos has recently got Android Nougat 7.0 firmware. It has rolled out via OTA, and many users have got OTA notification. But the OTA notification has not got everyone at the same time. Therefore some get and some are in pending for releasing the OTA notification. So if you have got OTA file then follow up and update our device to latest firmware. Other ways you have are pending list and you can’t wait for it. And want to update your device via manually. Then follow below and get update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware.
The updating guide has released officially, but we share the updating guide via manually. Thus it will require some important tools, like suitable USB data cable, window running computer, Samsung USB drivers, Odin app and some more requirements that we described below. So first up follow below important info and then get the updating guide and update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware.
- The updating guide stable only on Galaxy Note 5 Duos variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Now Enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- And then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – Download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – Download Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N9208
Note: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos to Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware
Follow the below link, we share how to update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos to Android Nougat firmware via simple and easy steps. Follow below link and get update our device to latest firmware.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus