The Google has launched two great flagships, one of Google Pixel and Second One is Google Pixel XL. The both device has same specs, but Google Pixel have the 5-inch display and Pixel XL has the 5.5-inch display. This is the first device that has come with Nougat 7.1 OS. It has Snapdragon 821 CPU and it has a lot of good features. Today we share to unlock bootloader on Google Pixel smartphone. So if you have anyone in the Google Pixel or Google Pixel XL then follow the full article and Unlock bootloader on Google Pixel smartphone.
In this guide, we share to unlock bootloader on Google Pixel and Pixel XL devices. If you are interested to unlock bootloader on your smartphone then follow the full article and unlock your device. The unlocking of your smartphone have good benefits, after this, you have installed the custom recovery on your smartphone, you will getting the root process on your device and also you are enabled to install the custom ROM on your device and much more. Follow up the full article but before get some important steps and then proceed.
- This article is only for Google Pixel and Pixel XL devices, don’t try this guideline for others devices.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location before starting the process.
- Charge your smartphone battery at least 70% and then perform this operation.
- Enable developer option and USB debugging option on your smartphone, for that simply go to setting> About phone> Build number and tap on the build number 7 times then the developer option will be turned on. And for USB debugging option go to Setting> Developer Option and turn ON the USB debugging option.
- Download and setup the Fastboot and ADB on your computer. Download here
- Download and install the USB drivers on your PC. Download here
- Follow up the full guideline and don’t miss any step, and get it your own risk we will not be responsible if anything goes wrong.
How to Unlock Bootloader On Google Pixel and Pixel XL
Step 1: First connect your smartphone to your computer using the suitable USB data cable.
Step 2: And then Go to the ADB and fastboot folder and open the command prompt window. For that right click on the empty space in that folder and select Open command window here option.
Step 3: After that reboot your device to bootloader by typing the following command.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 4: Now check fastboot connectivity on your device. If your device connected properly, then it should return device code. Using the below command for that process.
Step 5: And then in bootloader tape the below fastboot command, it will unlock the bootloader on your smartphone. And your data will be wiped all after this process.
fastboot oem unlock
Step 6: After that, your device unlock bootloader successfully, now Reboot your smartphone using the given command.
Step 7: To check the bootloader status, then tape the below command. And it should return “True” on unlock status.
That’s it! Now you have successfully unlock bootloader on Google Pixel smartphone, enjoy your smartphone with new benefits.
Leave the comments if you have any trouble, we will try to solve your problem ASA possible.