Huawei P8 Lite is the latest smartphone of Huawei manufacturer, it has all the latest OS, apps, features, and design. Huawei P8 Lite has all the latest abilities that perform everything on OS smoothly and easily. But more optimisation and customization will require some changes on the internal authorization. For that, we share today first step of entering to internal restriction, and it is unlocking the bootloader on P8 Lite. Below guide, we share to unlock bootloader on Huawei P8 Lite, follow step by step guide if you want to unlock bootloader on Huawei P8 Lite.
After unlocking bootloader on Huawei P8 Lite, the restriction of OS will remove and able to install Custom Recovery, Rooting process, third party apps and Custom ROM. So below guide for advanced users, follow step by step tutorial and get unlock bootloader on Huawei P8 Lite. Now correctly read the next part of this article below.
- Guideline only for Huawei P8 Lite, don’t follow for any other variant below steps. Otherwise, your device will be lost.
- Follow the step by step guide properly and don’t miss any step during the process. We will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Properly charge your smartphone before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to a safe place.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings > Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Install the suitable drivers on your PC from the given Link.
- Then download the Minimal ADB and Fasboot Setup and install it on your computer.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P8 Lite
Step 1: First of all, you need to create a Huawei ID from the given Link.
Step 2: And then fill out the details on then given Link.
Step 3: After that, it will ask you for product ID, IMEI number and model number. You can get the required product ID and IMEI number using below USSD codes:
- Use this code for product ID, dial “* # * # 1357946 # * # *” in the phone app.
- And this code for IMEI number, dial “*#06#” in the phone app.
Step 4: Now connect your smartphone to PC properly using suitable USB data cable.
Step 5: And then navigate to the folder where you’ve extracted the ADB and Fastboot files and open a command prompt by pressing Shift + Right click on any empty space inside the folder and select Open command window here from the context menu.
Step 6: Now use the below command to reboot your device to bootloader/fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 7: Once you are in the fastboot mode, then use the below command to check if your device is connected or not. It should return your device serial number if everything’s good.
Step 8: After that use the below command to unlock the bootloader on your device. This will format your entire device.
fastboot oem unlock <Unlock Password>
Replace the <Unlock Password> with the code you got in Step 3.
Step 9: And in the last, use the below command for rebooting your device.
Got it! Your device bootloader is unlocked. Now feel free you will authorise for rooting or any other changes on your device.