Hello, everyone! Today we share the most important tutorial with you, about Xiaomi smartphone. Also, we know Xiaomi one of the most popular Chines manufacturers in the world that provides the latest smartphone for our users with latest OS, new design, impressive features and high-speed performance. But the advanced users also changes on our device for more bettering our device and different look from others variants. The first step of improving our smartphone to remove internal restriction from our device to unlock the bootloader. Then we able for more changing on our devices and proceeding new invention with new ROM third party apps and much more. So today we share to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi devices, follow below tutorial and get unlock the bootloader on your device.
To unlocking the bootloader on Xiaomi device we use Mi Flash tool. With the help of this tool, we unlock bootloader on Xiaomi devices easy and simple way. Follow below tutorial if you have Xiaomi smartphone and your device bootloader has locked. First, follow some important initial steps and then follow the main guide to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi devices.
- Below steps only for Xiaomi devices, don’t try this step for any other variants.
- Unlocking Bootloader will void your device warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow correctly below steps and don’t miss any step to performing unlocking bootloader on your device. Others way we will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Back up your smartphone important data, it will erase entire data. So we advise you to complete backup before proceeding the process.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% first of process.
- Download Mi Flash tool for unlocking the bootloader. Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool
How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices Using Mi Flash Unlock Tool
Step 1: Download the Mi Flash Unlock Tool from the above link and after downloading extract the Mi Flash Unlock Tool file.
Step 2: And then run the MiFlashUnlock.exe file. You will see below pic, click on the Agree button.
Step 4: Once you had login successful, then the validation process will start on your device. If you are the first time then you will get a message “You don’t have the permission to Unlock the device”
Step 5: Now go to the MIUI Unlock page to receive the unlocking permission. ( if you have the first time)
Step 10: Follow the on-screen instruction and get unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi device.
That’s it! Follow and get unlock bootloader on Xiaomi devices with the help of above steps. And don’t forget your feedback about this article.
If you have any doubt, leave the comment. We will assist you to contact you ASA possible.