The OTA update is now available for Samsung Galaxy A7, recently Samsung releases the OTA update for our Galaxy A7 variants. This update is release for European models. So if you have Galaxy A7 and want to update Android Marshmallow 6.0.1, then follow this article and update Galaxy A7 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.
The OTA update is not received for all Samsung Galaxy A7, its released for some region. So if you didn’t notify yet for OTA update, then we share to update manually. Here we guide to update Galaxy A7 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 manually. Follow the full guideline and update Galaxy A7 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. But before proceeding the process you should have to read the below guideline.
- First, you should check your phone model, this guide only for SM- A700F Model number smartphone.
- And also your device must be 2015 Samsung Galaxy A7 International unlocked smartphone.
- Do not use this article for another device. Cause it will be harmful to your device if you use this article for another smartphone.
- Backup your smartphone important data and save on the safe location before gaining the process.
- Charge your device up to 60% before starting the process.
- Download the Samsung USB drivers. Download here
- Download the Odin app for installing the OTA update manually. Download here
- Download the Android 6.0.1 A700FXXU2BPH4 tar.md5 firmware file. Download here
How to Update Galaxy A7 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official
Step 1: Download the Android 6.0.1 A700FXXU2BPH4 tar.md5 firmware file from the above link, and extract the archived contents. And save the file on your computer.
Step 2: After that, you should obtain the A700FXXU2BPH4 tar.md5 firmware update file. And do not unzip the tar.md5, this file you have to load the Odin app for flashing the new update.
Step 3: Unzip the Odin 3.10.7 zip file, that you download the above link.
Step 4: Now Power OFF your Galaxy A7. And boot your smartphone to Download Mode.
Step 5: For that, press and hold the Power + Home + Volume Down button at the same time for a while. When the warning screen appears, then release the button. And press the volume up button to confirm the Download Mode boot.
Step 6: Now launch the Odin app on your computer. And connect your smartphone to your computer using the suitable USB data cable.
Step 7: And then click on the AP button in the Odin Screen.
Step 8: After that find the Android 6.0.1 A700FXXU2BPH4 tar.md5 firmware update file and load in the Odin app.
Step 9: Now press the START button, and the flashing process will be begin. And wait for installation the process.
Step 10: Once the installation process is done. Then in the Odin screen, you see the PASS alert and your phone will be rebooted.
Step 11: First boot process will take some time, wait for it. And unplug your smartphone from your PC
Good Job! Now you have successfully update Galaxy A7 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Keep enjoy your smartphone with a new look and new features.
Follow the full article and don’t miss any step on the above steps. If anything goes wrong Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible. Keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
Leave the comments, if you want to ask more help. We will contact you ASA possible.