Once more update Android Nougat 7.0 has arrived for Galaxy J5 SM-J530F ATL Spain (Vodafone) variant. The new update has reached recently via OTA, but unfortunately, the update has not an assertion to inclusive announcement all devices at the same time. However, certain devices alerted for latest update but various are waiting for officially OTA notification. Accordingly, we share for those user manual guide to update Galaxy J5 Android Nougat 7.0 firmware. So if you are consumer Galaxy J5 and famine to upgrade our device to preceding update, then don’t be wavered just track extensive process and update your device to latest firmware with numerous phases.
Android Nougat 7.0 update has released officially for Galaxy J5 phone, it has contained all features, competencies and improvements, that are running smoothly and performing fast. The new update has April 2018 security patch and build date are 26 March 2018. Meanwhile, the Android Nougat 7.0 ROM has full improved and official emanated for Galaxy J5. Follow complete paces and update Galaxy J5 Android Nougat 7.0 via manual manner. All instruction clearly declare, just don’t skip any part of the tutorial and proceed with cautiously way.
- Device– Galaxy J5
- Model – SM-J530F
- Country– Pain (Vodafone)
- Version – Android 7.0
- Changelist– 12779141
- Build date – 26 Mar 2018
- Security Patch Level– 2018-04-01
- Product code– ATL
- PDA– J530FXXU2ARC3
- CSC – J530FVFG2ARD1
- The instruction is compatible only with LG V30 (T-Mobile) variants. Don’t try below file for any other device. Incompetent and unsafe for other variants.
- Under instruction, entirely guide clearly assert, be sure for addition or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the expedient. So keep on it and proceed on your own obligation.
- Backup all essential facts and keep it up on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- Once the upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before of starting.
1:- Download Android Nougat for Galaxy J5. Download Link
How to Update Galaxy J5 Android Nougat 7.0
Android Nougat update is available for Galaxy J5 but initially check for OTA update. Simply go to setting> About Phone> and check out for the update. If the update is not available then follow up below phases and install Android Nougat on Galaxy J5. And then carefully, read the complete article and upgrade Galaxy J5 with March security Patch.
- All the instruction under-depth follow below link and get install Android Nougat on Galaxy J5.
- How to update Galaxy J5 to Android Nougat. Follow Link
This is the complete guide to update Galaxy J5 Android Nougat 7.0. Let us know in comments box your experience, and share with your friends. Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.