Samsung has started rolling out the official Android Nougat 7.0. For our most likeable smartphones Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. Now the users of Galaxy J5 Prime have easily updated our device to latest firmware. The Android Nougat 7.0 firmware has started over the OTA notification. And many users got the official notification. So if you have to get the notification then follow up and update our smartphone to latest Android Nougat firmware. Others way if you didn’t get yet OTA notification yet, and you can’t wait for it. Then follow below step by step guide and update Galaxy J5 Prime to Nougat 7.0 firmware.
The new update has included the latest security patch level. And stable on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (SM-G570F). Android Nougat update has received recently with enhanced features and good performance. Get up the new update and made your device UX modern, impressive, materialistic and simple. So follow up below and update your device to latest firmware. First, read the initial steps and the get towards the main updating guide.
- The updating guide stable only on Galaxy J5 Prime (SM-G750F) variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- First enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- And then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – And then download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – After that download Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy J5 Prime (SM-J750F)
How to Update Galaxy J5 Prime to Nougat 7.0 Firmware
Below link, we share how to update Galaxy J5 Prime to Nougat 7.0 firmware via simple and easy steps. Follow below link and get update our device to latest firmware.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.