Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 is rolling out for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Korean version. If you have KT Corporation Korea version of Galaxy Note 4 smartphone and want to update Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow then follow this tutorial and keep update your smartphone with the latest firmware. The OTA update is not yet released for Galaxy Note 4 Korean Version, this article for those users that can’t wait for OTA update. And update our smartphone to manually using Odin tool, for that user this article helpful.
This update for Korean Version Galaxy Note 4 and your phone model number must SM-N910K. Don’t try this update for another device, so keep follow the below guideline and update Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Be careful read the below step and then proceed the updating tutorial.
Important Before gaining.
- Follow this tutorial for only Korean KT Corporation version of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 devices.
- And your mobile model number must be SM-910K.
- Charged you device battery up to 70% before gaining the process.
- Full backup your Galaxy Note 4 and save on the save location before proceeding.
- Download the Samsung USB drivers and install on your computer. Download here
- Download the Odin 3.10.7 tool for installing the update on your smartphone. Download here
- Download the Android 6.0.1 N910KKTU2DPH6 archive. Download here
- This update for that device, that running on the stock firmware. And if you have to install any custom Rom then remove it and install stock ROM and proceed.
How to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow Korean Version [Official]
Step 1: Extract the archive content that you download in above step.
Step 2: And do not extract the tar.md5 zip, this file you will load in Odin.
Step 3: Unzip the Odin file that you download in the upper step.
Step 4: Now Power OFF your smartphone and boot your device to download mode.
Step 5: For boot your device to download mode, simply press and hold the Power + Home + Volume Down button at the same time for a moment.
Step 6: Now open the Odin app and connect your phone to your computer using the suitable USB data cable.
Step 7: And then in the Odin app click the AP button.
Step 8: After that find and load the N910KKTU3DPH tar.md5 firmware in Odin.
Step 9: Tap the start button and begin the updating process.
Step 10: Once the update process is done, then you can see the Pass alert on the Odin screen, and reboot your device.
Step 11: And your device is run in the normal mode, then you are done.
That’s it! Now you have successfully update Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow Korean version, keep enjoy your device with the latest firmware and new features.
Don’t blame smarts guide if anything goes wrong. Keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
If you want to ask any question related this article, leave the comments. We will try to connect you ASA possible.