The Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stock firmware is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 5, this is the great news for the users of Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Recently the Samsung has release the Stock Marshmallow firmware 6.0.1 for Note 5 N920C international model. Now you can enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware, just in few steps. If you are interested to install the Marshmallow Stock firmware on your device. Then follow the full article and update Galaxy Note 5 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware.
The given update is released only for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920C international model. And yet is the OTA update available only in Cambodia region only. If you are another region and want to update Galaxy Note 5 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. then don’t be hesitated, just follow the full guideline and install Android Marshmallow on your Note 5. Before to more begin, keep some important tools and then proceed.
- This update is only compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920C international variant. Don’t try this update for any others devices.
- Enable USB debugging, if you enable developer option. Then go to setting and tap on the developer option and tick to the USB debugging option.
- Or if your developer option is still locked, then go to setting and tap on the developer option 7 times, then you will be notified by a message you are a developer.
- And then enable OEM to unlock, this option is under in the developer option, get to the setting and scroll down to the developer option and enable it.( if applicable)
- Backup your smartphone data and save to the safe location before proceeding the process.
- Charge your device battery at least 60% before gaining the guideline.
- Don’t miss any step in the given article, follow up the whole steps. If something goes wrong we will not be liable, keep proceed at their own risk.
- Download the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware for Galaxy Note 5. Download here
- And download the Odin 3.10.7 zip file, and unzip the Odin file on your computer. Download here
How to Update Galaxy Note 5 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stock Firmware
Step 1: first download the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 and Odin 3.10.7 zip files, from the above links and save on your computer. Extract the both files, and then you have got the .tar.5md file, in extracting the android marshmallow firmware.
Step 2: And then open the extracted Odin 3.10.7 file on your computer, and boot your smartphone to download mode.
Step 3: For to do so, turn OFF your Galaxy Note 5 and then press and hold the Volume down + Home + Power button at the same time for a while. And once you see the warning screen then press the Volume Up button to boot into download mode.
Step 4: Once you enter to Download Mode then connect your smartphone to your PC, using the USB data cable. The Added message will appear in Odin screen if your device connects to your PC properly.
Step 5: After that click on the AP option, and find and load the .tar.md5 firmware file in your Odin software.
Step 6: Now click on the Start button and wait for the flashing process.
Step 7: And once the flashing process successfully then you will see PASS message in the Odin screen and your smartphone Reboot automatically.
That’s it! You got it, now you update Galaxy Note 5 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware, keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.
Do comments if the article helpful, we will be waiting for any time to help you. If you are facing any issue leave the comments, we will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.