Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has got Android Nougat 7.1.1 with new features and impressive performance. The new update has arrived recently in the Taiwan for SM-N950F variants. The OTA update has arrived before for some region and now it has released in the Taiwan. So check it out our device go to setting> About Phone and check for update. If the update is available then follow on-screen instruction and update your device via OTA (over the air). Or the update has on the way and you didn’t get the OTA notification yet. Then don’t be hesitated, today we share how to update Galaxy Note 8 Nougat 7.1.1 firmware with August Security Patch. Follow the step by step guide and get update your device to the last one update.
The new updates have come with all the latest features number and update has smoothly run and better performance after installing on Galaxy Note 8. The Nougat 7.1.1 update has latest August Security Patch, mean your device more secure after installing the update. So follow on below and get the new update on your device. But before performing Android Nougat update on our device keep read some important notes and then proceed the process. Below we share manually method to update Galaxy Note 8 Nougat 7.1.1 firmware. It will require some important tools that we described below, first read initial steps and then get towards the main updating process guide.
- The updating guide stable only on Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to Settings> About Phone> Build Number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- Now go back to Settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – Download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – Download Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F Taiwan.
4: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific firmware from given link.
How to Update Galaxy Note 8 Nougat 7.1.1 Firmware
Below link, we share how to update Galaxy Note 8 Nougat 7.1.1 firmware via simple and easy steps. Proceed the process below and update your device via Odin tool.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.