Good news for Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo users, now the Android Nougat 7.0 OTA update is available. The OTA has arrived for Galaxy S5 G903W models. But the OTA is not rolled out for all regions if you got OTA notification then follow on-screen instruction and update your device to Android Nougat 7.0. Others way if you didn’t get yet OTA notification. Then follow step by step guide and update Galaxy S5 to Android Nougat 7.0.
Today we share Android Nougat 7.0 update via Odin manually method. Follow the step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Below article for Galaxy S5 G903W model variants. So don’t gain the updating process for any other devices. Cause it may brick or damage your smartphone and properly charge your device before the process. So get towards the next part of this article.
- The below guideline compatible only for Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W. So don’t follow the updating tutorial for any other devices.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t leave any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Backup your important data, and save on the safe location before starting the process.
- Charge your Galaxy S5 up to 60% and then proceed.
- Your device must be rooted and custom recovery will be installed. And after updating your device will be replaced to stock recovery.
- Factory resets the Galaxy S5 after the update is done, the factory reset will remove the old custom ROM. And allow to Android Nougat firmware to boot in normal mode.
- If you have running Stock firmware then you should straight forward to installation steps in the below. And install the firmware on your device without any doubt.
- Enable USB debugging simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – Download the latest version of ODIN tool. For performing updating process.
3: – Download Android Nougat 7.0 firmware for Galaxy S5 Neo G903W
Note: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Galaxy S5 to Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware
Follow the below link, we share how to update Galaxy S5 to Android Nougat firmware via simple and easy steps. Follow below link and get update our device to latest firmware.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus