Android Nougat 7.0 has now available for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950N Korea (SK-Telecom) devices. Now the users of Galaxy S8 easily download and update our device to Android Nougat. The OTA update has arrived before for some region and now it has released to Korea (SK-Telecom) devices. So check it out our device go to setting> About Phone and check for update. If the update is available then follow on-screen instruction and update our device via OTA (over the air). Or the update has on the way and you didn’t get the OTA notification yet. Then don’t be hesitated, today we share how to update Galaxy S8 Nougat 7.0 firmware with July Security Patch. Follow the step by step guide and get update your device to the last one update.
The new updates have come with G950NKSU1AQG7 build number for Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950N) variants. The new update has smoothly run and better performance after installing on Galaxy S8. The Nougat 7.0 update has latest July Security Patch, mean your device more secure after installing the update. So follow on below and get the new update on our device. But before performing Android Nougat update on your device keep read some important notes and then proceed the process. Below we share manually method to update Galaxy S8 Nougat 7.0 firmware. It will require some important tools that we described below. First, read initial steps and then get towards the main updating process guide.
- The updating guide stable only on Galaxy S8 Korean (SK-Telecom) (SM-G950N) variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- Now go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – Download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
4: – Download Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy S8 SM-G950N Korean.
5: – Check it out Android Nougat for our device specific firmware from given link.
How to Update Galaxy S8 Nougat 7.0 Firmware
Below link, we share how to update Galaxy S8 Nougat 7.0 firmware via simple and easy steps. Proceed the process below and update our device via Odin tool.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.