Samsung Galaxy Tab S2(SM-T815) now receiving the OTA update, Android has releasing the Nougat 7.0 firmware for Samsung devices. But it has not released all over countries, some are got OTA update but some aren’t. Nowadays Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T815) has got OTA update, but not all over the country. So if you are users of Galaxy Tab S2 and not receive OTA notification, then follow step by step guideline and update Galaxy Tab S2 to Android Nougat 7.0.
If your device rooted then you haven’t received the OTA notification, after all, if your device is fully stock firmware then try your device to get the update just check by going to Settings> About Phone> Software update. Android Nougat firmware has released for some country, so check it out the update. If you are one of them and got the update then follow and gain the updating process your device via OTA, otherwise follow manually method and get Nougat firmware on your Galaxy Tab S2.
Check your device from the given link, and update it. See here
For all country updating firmware method are same just download and follow up below guideline. We are following the T815XXU2CQCL_T815OJV2CQCL_XSG.zip build number firmware.
- Proceed the process only for Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T815) and build number is Don’t try this updating file for any other firmware.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible, and follow up updating firmware at their own risk. We will not liable if anything goes wrong.
- Charge your smartphone at least 60% before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location, for safety side.
- Download and install USB drivers on your PC. USB drivers
- Download Android Nougat 7.0 firmware for your Galaxy Tab S2. Download here
- Download Odin tool and unzipped it after downloading. Odin
How to Update Galaxy Tab S2 to Android Nougat 7.0 (SM-T815)
Step 1: First, download Android Nougat stock firmware from the above link on your PC.
Step 2: And then boot your device into Download mode, simply press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power button together. And release until, once you see the warning screen after that press Volume Up key to enter the Download Mode.
Step 3: Now open up Odin.exe file and connect your device to PC through by USB data cable.
Step 4: Once your device connects to your computer, Added message will appear on the Odin screen and ID: COM port should be blue.
Step 5: After that click on the AP button on the Odin screen and navigate and load the extracted firmware with .tar.md5 extension.
Step 6: Click on the Start button to proceeding the installation process. Wait for until, when installation process completed.
Step 7: Once the installation process completed then The message will appear in Odin window. Disconnect your device from your PC.
Step 8: First boot take some time, so be patient and wait for first boot up.
That’s it! This the easy step by step guide to update Galaxy Tab S2 to Android Nougat 7.0. Enjoy your device with new firmware and new apps.
Leave the comment if you have any problems, we will assist you to solve your problem.