HTC One M9 has got Android Nougat Custom ROM, now easily download and update HTC One M9 to Android Nougat. This custom ROM has stable on HTC One M9 and clearly runs this firmware on One M9 smartphone. Below custom ROM has based on latest Android Nougat 7.1.1, that has all the latest features new app and better performance. So if you are interested to update HTC One M9 to Android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware, then follow below step by step guide and upgrade our device to latest firmware.
HTC One M9 has come with Android Lollipop 5.0 OS in 2015, it has massive features, 5 inches LCD3 capacitive display, 1080 x 1920 pixels Resolution, Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset, 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM, 20 MP Primary Camera, 4MP secondary camera and Non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery. And now HTC upgrade to latest Android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware, follow up below tutorial if you have HTC One M9 and want to upgrade to latest Android Nougat. Get in the next part to performing some important steps.
- The updating Custom ROM files only for HTC One M9, so we advise you don’t follow this article for any other variants. It may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t leave any step during the process, otherwise, we will not responsible. If you will get a loss or any other issue on your device.
- Take a complete backup of your device before gaining the process, and save to safe location.
- Properly charge you smartphone up to 60%, cause if your device turning off during the process then you will be lost your smartphone.
- Your device must Unlock Bootloader, and Install custom recovery before the process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your HTC One M9, simply go to Settings > Development Options > USB debugging. And enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install HTC USB drivers on your computer. USB Drivers
- Download Android Nougat 7.1.1 Custom ROM. Slim7 Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Download Gapps for HTC One M9. Gapps
How to Update HTC One M9 to Android Nougat 7.1.1 (Slim7 Custom ROM)
Step 1: First download Android Slim 7 ROM & Gapps from the above link and save to your computer.
Step 2: Now connect your device to PC through via USB data cable.
Step 3: Once your device connected properly to your computer, then copy the downloaded Slim7 ROM zip file and past on your device internal storage (SD Card/Phone Memory). And make sure you have added the file over the rooted folder on your device storage.
Step 4: Now Copy and paste the boot.img file to the Android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory.
Step-5: And then Unplug the USB data cable and Turn off your HTC device.
Step-6: Now Boot your device in the Fastboot mode, simply press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time for a while.
Step 7: Once you enter into Fastboot mode, then navigate to android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory on your computer and open command prompt with press and hold the Shift key and Right-click on the empty place in that folder and click on the Open Command Prompt.
Step-8: Now type the following command into the window and press enter.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Step 9: Then type the following command and press enter.
Step 10: Follow the on-screen instructions and select Bootloader > go to Recovery.
Step 11: Once enter in recovery menu, then perform wipe data process select wipe data/factory reset and confirm the process.
Step 12: And then go back to the main menu and tap on the ‘Install’ button. And now navigate the Android Slim7 zip file from the internal storage that you download in the download section.
Step 13: Now Start the installation process, and wait for completing the process.
Step 14: Once the installation process complete, then perform again the installation process for Gapps.zip file.
Step 15: After completing the installation process then go back to the main recovery menu and Reboot your smartphone by pressing the Reboot System button.
Step 16: wait for the first boot, it takes some time so be patient and wait for booting up your device.
That’s it! This is the complete guide to update HTC One M9 to Android Nougat 7.1.1 Custom ROM. If you have any doubt, leave comments below.