Android Nougat now available for Huawei Honor 8 B388 European variants. The users of Huawei Honor 8 easily update our device to Android Nougat. It has all the latest features, better performance, and impressive runnings. Huawei manufacturer has releasing fast motion latest firmware for our devices and get touch with new updates and new apps. And nowadays Huawei release a new update for our latest device Huawei Honor 8. So today we share about to update Huawei Honor 8 B388 to Android Nougat, follow up step by step guide if you want to update our smartphone to the latest firmware.
This update has released for Huawei Honor 8 B388 (FRD-L19/FRD-L09) models. Don’t try for others variants, it may be brick or damage your device. After installing Android Nougat firmware, your device running is smooth, performance will be better and got impressive looks. So if you are interested to update Huawei Honor 8 B388 to Android Nougat 7.0, then follow step by step guide and get the latest firmware on your device.
- Follow this article only for Huawei Honor 8 B388 (FRD-L19/FRD-L09) variants, don’t try for any other device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process, we will not liable if something goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your smartphone properly before starting the process. Cause if your device turn off during the process, your device will be a soft break or may more damages on your smartphone.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of process.
- Your device must be Unlock bootloader and install the custom recovery.
1: – Download Android Nougat for FRD-L19 Honor 8 (Europe) (FRD-L19C432B388)
2: – Download Android Nougat 7.0 Update for FRD-L09 Honor 8 (Europe) (FRD-L09C432B388)
How to Update Huawei Honor 8 B388 to Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware
Step 1: First, download Huawei Honor 8 B388 Nougat ROM for the specific model from the above link and save on your device.
Step 2: And then boot your smartphone to Recovery Mode, for to do simply press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. Once Huawei logo appears then releases the button.
Step 3: Now flash first update.zip file and then flash another’s zip files, without rebooting your device. And wait for flashing process.
Step 4: Once the flashing process completes all of it, then Reboot your device.
Step 5: Wait for the first boot, it take some time so be patient.
Done! Now enjoy your device with the latest firmware, you have Update Huawei Honor 8 B388 to Android Nougat 7.0. If you have any doubt, leave the comment.