Android Oreo 8.0 B366 now available for Huawei Honor 8 Pro European variants. Earlier we share to update Honor 8 Pro B365 Oreo firmware. And now the users of Huawei Honor 8 Pro easily update our device to B366 Android Oreo 8.0. It has all the latest features, like floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, speed, enhanced protection, and others a lot of new sorts. However, Huawei manufacturer has liberating fast gesture latest firmware for our devices, and get in touch with new updates and new apps. And currently, Huawei release a new update for our latest device Huawei Honor 8 Pro. So today we share about to update Huawei Honor 8 Pro B366 Android Oreo 8.0 firmware. Follow up step by step guide if you want to update our device to the latest firmware.
This update has released for Huawei Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09) model. So don’t try this update for others variants, cause it may be brick or damage your device. After installing Android Oreo 8.0 firmware, your device running is enhanced, and performance will improve and caught remarkable expressions. So if you are attracted to update Huawei Honor 8 Pro B366 Android Oreo 8.0. Then follow step by step guide and get the latest firmware on your device.
First of the process check the OTA update via manually, simply go to Settings> About Phone> System updates> Check for update. If update available then follow on screen instruction and update Huawei Honor 8 Pro B366 Android Oreo 8.0. Or follow below manual guide to update your device via manually method if the update hasn’t received yet.
- Device – Huawei Honor 8 Pro
- Model No – DUK-L09
- Android OS – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Oreo – 126.96.36.1996
- Firmware – B366
- Build Number – DUK-L09C432B366
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size– 1.7 GB
- Given article only for Huawei Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09). Don’t try updating file for any other device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process, we will not liable if something goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your smartphone properly before starting the process. Cause if your device turn off during the process, your device will be a soft break or may loss other efforts.
- Backupyour important data and save to safe site, first of process.
- Method 3 is best, Dload method only for MM devices with SD card update. Method 1 & 2 are optional
- Android Oreo 8.0 for Huawei Honor 8 Pro Europe (DUK-L09C432B366 – 188.8.131.526)
- Recovery files (Do not change the name of any of the downloaded files)
- Download Honor 8 Pro ROM Flasher. Download Link
How to Update Huawei Honor 8 Pro B366 Android Oreo 8.0 Firmware
- First, download Flasher zip file and Extract it for Huawei Honor 8 Pro.
- And then download update.zip, update_data_full_public.zip and update_full_DUK-L09_hw_eu.zip files and copy inside the DUK_FullOTA_ROM_flasher folder, and then move the folder to SD Card.
- Now boot your device into TWRP recovery mode, simply press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time. Leave the power button as soon as you see the Honor logo. And keep holding the Volume Up button until your device enters to TWRP Recovery mode.
- Once your device enters into TWRP recovery mode, then select Install option and navigate the After that select the DUK_FullOTA_ROM_flasher.zip file inside the folder and swipe at the bottom to flash.
- And then the installation process will start, wait before completing the installation.
- After completing the installation process, factory reset your device and Reboot it. [Optional]
This is the complete guide to Update Huawei Honor 8 Pro B366 Android Oreo 8.0 firmware. Follow complete guideline, and get it touch with a new update.