Huawei Mate 9 Lite has the latest flagship from Huawei manufacturer. It has the latest features, impressive design, new style and everything with a new shape. And nowadays it has got Android Nougat B362 firmware with latest features, smoothly runs, better performance and latest apps. B362 Nougat firmware has based on latest EMUI 5.0 OS and uploaded on official Huawei server. The firmware has stable on Huawei Mate 9 Lite BLL-L23 variants. And it has all the latest Android Nougat features that look awesome after updating Huawei Mate 9 Lite. So proceed the process if you are the user of Huawei Mate 9 Lite and want to update the latest firmware. Below we share how to Update Huawei Mate 9 Lite B362 Android Nougat firmware. Follow the step by step guide and get update your smartphone with easy and simple way.
B362 Nougat firmware has released via OTA, but it hasn’t possible to everyone got at the same time OTA notification. So if you got the OTA notification then follow on-screen instruction and update our device to latest Android Nougat firmware. Otherwise, you didn’t get OTA notification yet and you can’t wait for arriving OTA notification. Then follow below steps that we share how to Update Huawei Mate 9 Lite B362 Android Nougat firmware. First, follow the initial step and then get it the main updating process.
- The updating guide stable only on Huawei Mate 9 Lite BLL-L23 Variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device, cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Your device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download Android Nougat B362 Update for Huawei Mate 9 Lite BLL-L23C605B362
How to Update Huawei Mate 9 Lite B362 Android Nougat firmware
Step 1: Download Android Nougat B362 Update.zip file for Huawei P9 Lite (BLL-L23) from above link and extract it.
Step 2: After that create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
Step 3: Once you place the update.app file in the dload folder, then dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dial pad to open a hidden menu.
Step 4: And then select Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade from hidden menu.
Step 5: Now select and run the updating process.
Step 6: Wait for completing the installation process and once the installation process completes then Reboot your device.
Step 7: Now download the update_full_VNS-L23_hw_la.zip from above links and extract it.
Step 8: Now delete Old update.app and then copy all data including the update.app file in the dload folder.
Step 9: After that dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dial pad to open a hidden menu.
Step 10: Now select Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade from hidden menu.
Step 11: Now select and run the updating process.
Step 12: Wait for the installation process and once the installation process completes then Reboot your device.
That’s it! This is the complete guide to Update Huawei Mate 9 Lite B362 Android Nougat firmware. Follow and enjoy your device and share with friends.
If you have any doubt about above article then comment below. We will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.