Android Nougat B151 firmware has now available for Huawei P10. The firmware is stable and smoothly runs on Huawei P10. Today we share the direct link to download and update Huawei P10 to B151 Nougat firmware. The B151 firmware has based on latest EMUI 5.1 OS with latest Android Nougat features. So if you are the user of Huawei P10 and want to update to latest Android Nougat firmware. Then follow step by step guide and update Huawei P10 to B151 Nougat firmware.
The B151 Android Nougat firmware has released via Official way and stable on Huawei P10 (VTR-L29) variants. If you got the OTA notification on your Huawei P10. Then follow the on-screen instruction and get update your smartphone to the latest update. Otherwise, you didn’t yet get OTA notification. And you want to update our device via manual method. Then follow step by step guide and update Huawei P10 to B151 Nougat firmware. Before proceeding the process keep read first some important steps. And then proceed the main updating guide.
- Follow this article only for Huawei P10 (VTR-L29) variants, don’t try this updating guide for any other device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. We will not liable if something goes wrong proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your smartphone properly before starting the process at least 60%. Cause if your device turn off during the process, your device will be a soft break or may more damages on your smartphone.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of process.
- Your device must be Unlock bootloader and install the custom recovery
1: – Download Android Nougat B151 firmware for Huawei P10 (VTR-L29C432B151) Europe from the below link.
How to Update Huawei P10 to B151 Nougat Firmware
Step 1: First, download Huawei P10 Nougat files from above link
Step 2: Once the downloading process completes then copy and paste the downloaded file to your device.
Step 3: After that Boot your Huawei P10 Plus to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. Once Huawei logo appears then releases the button.
Step 4: Now flash first update.zip file and then move to the next files for flashing without rebooting your device.
Step 5: After that flash update_full_VTR-L29_hw_eu.zip. And then flash update_data_full_public.zip Files. And wait for completing the process.
Step 6: Once the flashing process completes all of it, then Reboot your device.
Step 7: After all wait for the first boot, it takes some time so be patient.
That’s it! This is the complete guide to update Huawei P10 to B151 Nougat firmware. Enjoy your smartphone with a new look and new features.
Comment below if you have any problem or want to more clarification.