LeEco Le Max 2 is the best performer smartphone, with good shape and new style. It has all the latest capabilities that are like users. But it will no longer receive the official update. Thus now you will update by a custom ROM, that will optimise and customise your smartphone with new apps and better result in usage. However, nowadays the LineageOS has released stable ROM for LeEco Le Max 2. That has impressive performance and stable run on OS. So if you have LeEco Le Max 2 and want to upgrade the latest firmware via Custom ROM. Then we are here to guide you a simple and easy method to update LeEco Le Max 2 to Android Oreo 8.0 via LineageOS 15 Custom ROM.
LineageOS 15 has not the official firmware from Google or any other OS, this is developed by third-party developers. But it will run smoothly and it will not any issue creating after installing LineageOS. The firmware has based on latest Android Oreo 8.0 firmware, that has latest features with add up some advanced apps and other improvements. That’s not will come off official firmware. So proceed the updating process and get the new experience with new Custom ROM and advanced features. But before proceeding the process keep read initial important info and then get the main updating guide.
- Below updating guide only for LeEco Le Max 2 variants. So don’t try this firmware for any other variants.
- Follow step by step guide correctly and don’t miss any step, if something goes wrong we will not responsible proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your smartphone before the process, at least 60% first of process.
- Fully back up your data, it will erase entire data after proceeding this process. So first of process take a complete backup and then gain the process.
- And your device must Rooted and TWRP Recovery or any other custom recovery will installed.
- Download Lineage OS 15 for LeEco Le Max 2.
- Download Gapps for Lineage OS 15 ROM.
- Download Magisk for Moto E 2015.
How to Update LeEco Le Max 2 to Android Oreo 8.0 via Lineage 15 OS
Step 1: First, download the LineageOS 15 ROM, GApps & Magisk for LeEco Le Max 2 and from the above link.
Step 2: After downloading save the LineageOS 15, Magisk and Gapps on your device.
Step 3: And then Boot your device into Recovery mode. For to do press and hold Volume UP + Power button at the same time for a while. Once the logo screen appears released the button, and use the Volume UP and Down key for navigating and Power key for confirming an option.
Step 4: Now get Nandroid Backup and then perform a Factory Reset, simply go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, select “wipe cache”, “Dalvik cache”, “System” and “data” and swipe to confirm it to perform the process.
Step 5: After that, go to the main menu and select install option and locate the ROM zip file. Swipe to install the ROM file on your device.
Step 6: Once complete the process, then go back and flash the Gapps zip file and then Magisk file as the same method.
Step 7: Now wipe cache, Dalvik cache and then Reboot your phone.
That’s it! This is the simple and easy method to Update LeEco Le Max 2 to Android Oreo 8.0 via LineageOS 15 Custom ROM. Share your feedback about this article.
If you have any questions comment below, we try to contact you ASA possible.