Good news for the users of LG G2, the Android Marshmallow 6.0 is available for installing on LG G2 devices. CyanogenMod has recently released the CM13 Nightly ROM for LG G2 Verizon models. So if you are one of them and use LG G2 Verizon model. Then follow the full article and Update LG G2 Android Marshmallow CM13 ROM. The CM13 Nightly ROM has based on the AOSP Android 6.0 builds. That has all the latest features and some add up new apps with advanced capabilities.
The CM13 Nightly ROM is based on the AOSP Android 6.0 builds. It has all features of Android Marshmallow. So keep forward and Install CM13 ROM Marshmallow on LG G2. The Nightly build is not 100% stable ROM, that’s mean you have faced some bugs and error. But you will get the latest firmware on our device. But before proceeding the process follow the below some important guidelines.
- Guideline only for the LG G2 Verizon. So don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. We will not responsible if something goes wrong proceed at their own risk.
- To install CM13 on LG G2, your device must be Rooted and Custom Recovery will be installed.
- Enable Developer Option on your device, for that press several (7-10) times on Build Number. Then you will see a message “you are developer”.
- Now go to Setting> Developer Option and enable USB Debugging option on your device.
- Backup your important data before proceeding the process. And save to a safe place that you can easily access.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% first of process.
- Download CM13 Custom ROM for LG G2 smartphone.
- Download link
- Download Google apps for Android Marshmallow ROMs.
- Download link
How to Update LG G2 Android Marshmallow 6.0 CM 13 Nightly ROM
Step 1: First of all, download the CM13 Nightly ROM from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your LG G2 and boot into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the ROM zip file. And gain the process to installing the ROM on your device.
Step 5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for Gapps zip file and install it.
Step 6: And once the installation process completes both of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully Update LG G2 Android Marshmallow 6.0 CM 13 Nightly ROM. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.