Recently Android Nougat 7.0 kdz firmware has rolled out for LG K8 V (LG VS500) variant. Now you will easily download and update LG K8 V to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware. This updating firmware has rolled out via OTA, but not all over regions. So if you got officially OTA notification then download and update your device. Otherwise, if you didn’t have yet OTA notification and you can’t wait for it, then follow below process and update LG K8 V to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware manually.
This updates will bring your device new features new apps better performance and smoothly runs. So if you are the owner of LG K8 V and want to update your device to latest firmware then follow below step by step guide and update your smartphone by the easy and simple way. After updating your device software version will be converted to VS50020a, download the kdz android Nougat 7.0 firmware from the below link and proceed the process via given steps.
Also, Read related smartphone update: How to Update LG V10 to Android Nougat Manually
First of Process:
- This updating process only for LG K8 V (Verizon) variant, don’t follow this updating guide for any other device.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible for any loss on your device.
- Properly charge your device, first of gaining the process if your device turns off during the process. It may be brick or damaged.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location for safety side.
- Download Latest LGUP Tool for LG K8 V. Download
- Download and install LG K8 V Drivers on your PC. Download
- Download LG K8 V Android Nougat Firmware Nougat KDZ file
How to Update LG K8 V to Android Nougat 7.0 Firmware
Step 1: Download the LGUP Tool & Stock Android Nougat ROM for LG K8 V from the above link and extract it both file.
Step 2: Now install the LGUP tool on your PC.
Step 3: After that run LGUP tool and copy the folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model.
Step 4: Now Switch OFF your phone properly and boot into Download Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up button, when connecting the USB cable to your device.
Step 5: And then open LGUP window and click on the Upgrade option, choose and locate the KDZ file and select it.
Step 6: After that click on the Start button and start the flashing process.
Step 7: Now wait for completing the process.
Good job! Now you have update LG K8 V to Android Nougat 7.0 successfully. Enjoy your device with new firmware and better performance.
If you have any question comment below, we will try to contact you ASA possible.