Android Nougat firmware in now available for LG Stylo 2 Plus, nowadays LG has released Android Nougat 7.0 kdz firmware for LG Stylo 2 Plus. Now you can easily download and install the firmware on your device. The update is rolling out via OTA notification but not all over regions, so if you got the notification then download and install on your device. Otherwise, if you can’t receive yet OTA notification and want to update your device then follow below guideline and update LG Stylo 2 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware.
Today we share to update LG Stylo 2 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 kdz firmware manually, if you are interested to update your device to latest firmware then follow below steps and upgrade your phone to Nougat 7.0 kdz firmware. This upgrading can bring your device new features, new apps, better performance and fast running. After installing Android kdz firmware on your LG Stylo 2 Plus (LG K550), your software version will be changed to K55020a. So follow up step by step guide and update LG Stylo 2 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 kdz firmware.
First of Process:
- This firmware only for LG Stylo 2 Plus (K550), don’t try this updating file for any other variants. It may be brick or damage your device.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible for any loss on your device.
- Properly charge your device, first of gaining the process if your device turns off during the process. It may be brick or damaged.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location for safety side.
- Download Latest LGUP Tool for LG Stylo 2 Plus. Download
- Download and install LG Stylo 2 Plus Drivers on your PC.Download
- Download LG Stylo 2 Plus Android Nougat Firmware. Nougat KDZ File for T-Mobile (K550)
Download & Update LG Stylo 2 Plus to Android Nougat Firmware
Step 1: Download the LGUP Tool & Stock Android Nougat ROM for LG Stylo from the above link and extract it both file.
Step 2: And then install the LGUP tool on your PC.
Step 3: After that run LGUP tool and copy the folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model.
Step 4: Now Switch OFF your phone properly and boot into Download Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up button, when connecting the USB cable to your device.
Step 5: And then open LGUP window and click on the Upgrade option, choose and locate the KDZ file and select it.
Step 6: After that click on the Start button and start the flashing process.
Step 7: Now wait for completing the process.
Good job! Now you have update LG Stylo 2 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 successfully. Enjoy your device with new firmware and better performance.
If you have any question comment below, we will try to contact you ASA possible.