Nowadays MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM has rolled out for Mi 6 device, the update has released Xiaomi recently. Now the users of Mi 6 can easily download the China Stable ROM and flash on our device. This firmware has various bugs fix that can run smoothly and perform better. MIUI 18.104.22.168 update has new features and new miscellaneous optimisations for your device. So get up the new firmware and flash on our device for a new look and better performance. If you want to update Mi 6 to MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM then follow below guideline and update your device to latest firmware with new features and better performance.
The new update has arrived via OTA, check it your device update manually by going to setting> about phone> system updates and check for update your device. If found the OTA update then follow on-screen instruction and update our device. Or the OTA on the way and you didn’t get notification yet, then follow below step by step guide and update Mi 6 to MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM. We share the direct link to download MIUI 8.5 firmware. The flashing process easily works on both method, Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. So Follow below link and download the firmware and flash on your device. Before proceeding the process read some important info and then get in the main updating guide.
- The updating guide only for Mi 6. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Back up your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to setting> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- To performing new ROM on your device. Your device must be running MIUI 7 Global Stable ROM.
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Mi 6. Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM for Mi 6. Fastboot ROM
How to Update Mi 6 to MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM
Follow the below link and update your device by the easy and simple method. We share both methods to install MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM on Mi 6 via Recovery and Fastboot.
If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below we will try to contact you ASA possible.