OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3T has caught another improved ROM, called OxygenOS 5.0.4. The users of OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3T have good news, the update has arrived via OTA (over the air) if you have installed Open Beta build. Otherwise, update installed on manual method, like below phases we share an article. OxygenOS 5.0.4 have July 2018 security patch along with support face unlock, Supported more options when long pressing an icon, Added a new widget for Launcher and bug fixes performance. Under instruction, we share the easy and simple process to Update OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3T OxygenOS 5.0.4 ROM.
Features of OxygenOS 5.0.4:
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.7
- Improved image quality for the front camera
- Fixed manual ISO setting issue of 3rd party camera apps
- Fixed parallel WhatsApp crash issue
- Fixed front camera zoom-in issues for Snapchat
- Below guideline only for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T, don’t follow for any other variants.
- Backup your smartphone data and save to the secure place. It will not erase data but do on the safe side.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% to gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step in the given article, otherwise, we will not be responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging option, simply go to settings>developer option>and enable Developer Options. If developer option has not enabled then go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times then you will notice you are the developer.
- OxygenOS 5.0.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 3. Download Link, Mirror Link
- OxygenOS 5.0.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T. Download Link
- OxygenOS 5.0.4 OTA for OnePlus 3T (OxygenOS 5.0.3 to OxygenOS 5.0.4) Coming Soon
How to Update OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3T OxygenOS 5.0.4 ROM
1: Firstly, download and install ADB and Fastboot drivers for the window. And then enable USB debugging, that we describe in the above section.
2: Now download OxygenOS 5.0.4 for OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3T from above. And save the firmware file, where ADB installed.
3: After that, turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while
4: Once you enter into recovery mode, then choose Install from ADB Sideload.
5: Now connect your device to PC via USB data cable.
6: And then open command prompt window, for to do simply on ADB folder press and hold Shift + Right Click and then select open command here.
7: After that check your connection by typing the below command
- if your device is listed, then you’re ready to flash the ROM
8: And then flash the Oxygen OS 5.0.4 firmware on OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3T, by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
9: Now wait for completing the process, once the process complete then Reboot the phone.
Update OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3T OxygenOS 5.0.4
1: First download the OnePlusOS 5.0.4 ROM file from the above link and save it on your device.
2: After that, turn OFF your OnePlus 5 and boot your device into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
3: Now perform Nandroid backup first and then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process. (optional)
4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the ROM zip file, and gain the process of installing the ROM on your device.
5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery menu and wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! This is the complete step by step guide to Update OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3T OxygenOS 5.0.4 ROM.
If you have any doubt, leave the comment we will assist you to get in touch and solve your problem. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.