OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T has got Oxygen OS Open Beta 23/14 firmware, the firmware is roll out via OTA but not get everyone in the same time. However, we share the manual method to update OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS Open Beta 23/14 firmware. This update brings the latest security patch, added push notification, fixes some bugs and optimise apps. So if you have not got the OTA notification yet and want to update your device to the latest firmware, then follow step by step guide and update OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS Open Beta 23/14 firmware.
Open Beta 23/14 ROM is smoothly running on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T, and this new update has fixes connection issue on Android Auto, storage issue, VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM. And also optimising battery performance, smoothly runs every app on this firmware. So if you are the advanced user and want to update your smartphone to latest firmware then follow step by step guide and update OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS Open Beta 23/14 firmware. So proceed the process and get in the next part of this article.
- Below guideline only for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T, don’t follow for any other variants.
- Backup your smartphone data and save to the secure place. It will not erase data but do for the safe side.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% to gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step in the given article, otherwise, we will not be responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging option, simply go to settings>developer option> and enable Developer Options. If developer option has not enabled then go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times then you will notice you are the developer.
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta 23 for OnePlus 3. Download Link
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3T. Download Link
How to Update OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T To OxygenOS Open Beta 23/14
Step 1: Firstly, download and install ADB and Fastboot drivers for the window. And then enable USB debugging, that we describe in above section.
Step 2: Now download OxygenOS Open Beta 23/14 for OnePlus 3/3T from above. And save the firmware file, where ADB installed.
Step 3: After that, turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while
Step 4: Once you enter into recovery mode, then choose Install from ADB Sideload.
Step 5: Now connect your device to PC via USB data cable.
Step 6: And then open command prompt window, for to do simply on ADB folder press and hold Shift + Right Click and then select open command here.
Step 7: After that check your connection by typing the below command
- if your device is listed, then you’re ready to flash the ROM
Step 8: And then flash the Oxygen OS Open Beta 23/14 firmware on OnePlus 3/3T, by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
Step 9: Now wait for completing the process, once the process complete then Reboot the phone.
That’s it! This is the complete step by step guide to update OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T to Open Beta 23/14 ROM
If you have any doubt, leave the comment we will assist you to get in touch and solve your problem. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus