OnePlus 3 has already got the Android Nougat OTA update, and the firmware has run smoothly and stable on OnePlus 3 smartphone. It has all the latest features, better performance and everything’s going better on OnePlus 3 phone. But if you are the advanced user and want to some more customization and optimisation on our smartphone. Then we are here to guide you and share easy step with you to perform a successful updating on your device. So today we share how to update OnePlus 3 to Android Nougat Lineage OS custom ROM. Follow below for more detail info about Lineage OS Android Nougat 7.1.1.
Lineage OS based on latest Android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware, that has all the latest features, new apps, better performance. And also some more useful advanced features that can look different from stock firmware. Lineage OS has perfectly stable and smoothly runs on OnePlus 3 smartphone. Lineage OS can perform more reliable and batter result on your smartphone battery life, running OS, quick response. And much better efforts you will see after installing Lineage OS on your OnePlus 3 phone. Gain the process but before keep read some important steps. And then get towards to the main guideline to installing Lineage OS 14.1 on your smartphone.
- Guideline only for OnePlus 3 device, so don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. we will not responsible if something goes wrong proceed at their own risk.
- To update OnePlus 3 to Android Nougat Lineage OS, your device should be Rooted and Custom Recovery will be installed.
- Enable Developer Option on your device, for that press several (7-10) times on Build Number. Then you will see a message “you are developer”.
- Now go to Setting> Developer Option and enable USB Debugging option on your device.
- Backup your important data before proceeding the process. And save to a safe place that you can easily access.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% first of process.
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for OnePlus 3 smartphone. Lineage OS 14.1
- Download Google Apps for Lineage OS 14.1 firmware. Google Apps
How to Update OnePlus 3 to Android Nougat Lineage OS 7.1.1 Custom ROM
Step 1: First of all, download the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM and Gapps file from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your OnePlus 3 and boot your device into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the ROM zip file, and gain the process to installing the ROM on your device.
Step 5: After that, the same method to install the Gapps file on your device, follow up the Step 4 and install the Gapps file on your device.
Step 6: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery menu and wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have update OnePlus 3 to Android Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 Custom ROM, keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.
Don’t forget your feedback and follow our site on the Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.