After some time OnePlus has released another improved OxygenOS 4.5.13 update for OnePlus 5. In a couple of time ago OnePlus released OxygenOS 4.5.12 update with fixed stability and improvements. But now company rolled out another step up OS, with some advanced improvements add up. The update rolled out via OTA, and soon as available for everyone. But for now, the update is pending list and delay for arriving. Thus we share the manual method to update OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.13 ROM. It’s easy and simple stepwise process, to change ROM latest update.
OxygenOS 4.5.13 is the latest update from the company, that’s fixed some bug and optimize few apps. Also, update arrive with incremental feature and rolled out phase-wise manner. Many users check out the update with full satisfaction, try for new touch with the latest result of OxygenOS or wait for OTA update then will be soon arrived in all over regions. And rooted device tastes over Android Oreo AOSP 8.0 ROM for an experience. Now check below important info and proceed process after all.
Underline check OxygenOS 4.5.13 features:
- Supports customization of notification ringtone
- Improved launching speed of apps
- Optimized adaptive brightness
- Fixed issue of YouTube video lagging behind audio
- Fixed display issues of some UI elements
- Fixed issue of no 4G+ network in some regions
- Updated Android security patch to September
- General bug fixes
- Below guideline only for OnePlus 5 Variants. Don’t follow updating file for any other variants.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location. It will not erase data but do for your safety.
- Full ROM can be flash on your device via TWRP Recovery method as well.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% before gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Enable Developer Option on your device for that, go to Settings > About phone > Build number and press several (7-10) times on Build Number. Then you will see a message “you are developer”.
- Now go to Setting> Developer Option and enable USB Debugging option on your device.
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.13 Full ROM for OnePlus 5.
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.12 to OxygenOS 4.5.13 OTA for OnePlus 5.
- Coming Soon
How to Update OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.13
1: – Non-Rooted Devices
Step 1: Firstly, download and install ADB and Fastboot drivers for the window. And then enable USB debugging, that we describe in above section.
Step 2: Now download OxygenOS 4.5.13 for OnePlus 5 from above. And save the firmware file, where ADB installed.
Step 3: After that, turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while
Step 4: Once you enter into recovery mode, then choose Install from ADB Sideload.
Step 5: Now connect your device to PC via USB data cable.
Step 6: And then open command prompt window, for to do simply on ADB folder press and hold Shift + Right Click and then select open command here.
Step 7: After that check your connection by typing the below command
- if your device is listed, then you’re ready to flash the ROM
Step 8: And then flash the Oxygen OS 4.5.13 firmware on OnePlus 5, by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
Step 9: Now wait for completing the process, once the process complete then Reboot the phone.
That’s it! Update OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.13 completed, now check below another method for rooted devices.
2: – Rooted Devices.
Step 1: Firstly, Unlock bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device.
Step 2: And then download the OnePlusOS 4.5.13 ROM file from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 3: After that, turn OFF your OnePlus 5 and boot your device into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: Now perform Nandroid backup first and then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 5: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the ROM zip file, and gain the process to installing the ROM on your device.
Step 6: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery menu and wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have Update OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.13. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.