Recently OnePlus has officially released the OxygenOS 5.1.3 firmware for OnePlus 6 smartphone. The update has rolled out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users have got OxygenOS 5.1.3 notification. So if you are the user of OnePlus 6 and want to update our smartphone to latest OxygenOS 5.1.3 ROM. Then we are here to share you the full method to update OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 5.1.3 ROM. Follow and get your device new firmware with new looks and performance.
The OxygenOS 5.1.3 update is incremental which bring latest Security Patch and bugs fixes. OxygenOS 5.1.3 update has allowed you latest features, new apps, smoothly runs and better performance. The new update has stable on OnePlus 6 smartphone and bitterly perform every step of using. So if you didn’t get yet OTA notification and can’t wait for officially releasing on your region. Then follow the full article and update OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 5.1.3 ROM manually. Below guideline for advanced users that are well known about flashing process and expert in tech tutorial. First, follow up initial important info and then proceed the main updating guide.
- Below guideline only for OnePlus 6. So don’t follow updating file for any other variants.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location. It will not erase data but do for your safety.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% before gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Enable Developer Option on your device for that, go to Settings > About phone > Build number and press several (7-10) times on Build Number. Then you will see a message “you are a developer”.
- Now go to Setting> Developer Option and enable USB Debugging option on your device.
- OxygenOS 5.1.3 OTA for OnePlus 6 (OxygenOS 5.1.0 to OxygenOS 5.1.3). Download Link
- OxygenOS 5.1.3 Full ROM for OnePlus 6. Download Link
How to Update OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 5.1.3
1: – Non-Rooted Devices
1: Firstly, download and install ADB and Fastboot drivers for the window. And then enable USB debugging, that we describe in above section.
2: Now download OxygenOS 5.1.3 for OnePlus 6 from above. And save the firmware file, where ADB installed.
3: After that, turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while
4: Once you enter into recovery mode, then choose Install from ADB Sideload.
5: Now connect your device to PC via USB data cable.
6: And then open command prompt window, for to do simply on ADB folder press and hold Shift + Right Click and then select open command here.
7: After that check your connection by typing the below command
- if your device is listed, then you’re ready to flash the ROM
8: And then flash the Oxygen OS 5.1.3 firmware on OnePlus 6, by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
9: Now wait for completing the process, once the process complete then Reboot the phone.
1: First, download the OxygenOS 5.1.3 OTA zip file from above and save the zip file on your internal phone memory.
2: After that go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3: When the system prompts then select upgrade now.
4: And then your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA itself. After completing the process your device reboot automatically, if not then do it manually.
2: – Rooted Devices.
1: Firstly, Unlock bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device.
2: And then download the OnePlusOS 5.1.3 ROM file from the above link and save it on your device.
3: After that, turn OFF your OnePlus 6 and boot your device into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
4: Now perform Nandroid backup first and then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
5: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the ROM zip file, and gain the process of installing the ROM on your device.
6: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery menu and wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have Update OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 5.1.3 Official ROM, keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.