Latest Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global ROM has rolled out for Redmi 3/Prime devices, the update has recently released Xiaomi manufacturer. Now the users of Redmi 3/Prime has easy access to update Redmi 3/Prime to MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM with several phases. MIUI 220.127.116.11 update has new features and new miscellaneous optimisations for your device. So get up the new firmware and flash on our device for a new look and better performance. If you want to update Redmi 3/Prime to MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM then follow below guideline and update your device to latest firmware with new features and better performance.
The new update has arrived via OTA, check it your device update manually by going to setting> about phone> system updates and check for update your device. If found the OTA update then follow on-screen instruction and update our device. Or the OTA on the way and you didn’t get notification yet, then follow below step by step guide and update Redmi 3/Prime to MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM manually. Below we share the direct link to download MIUI 8.5 firmware. The flashing process easily works on both method, Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. So Follow below link and download the firmware and flash on your device. Before proceeding the process read some important info and then get in the main updating guide.
- The updating guide only for Redmi 3/Prime. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Back up your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to setting> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”
- Then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging. See below screenshot.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- To performing new ROM on your device. You have must running MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM on your device.
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM download for Redmi 3/Prime. Recovery ROM
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM download for Redmi 3/Prime. Fastboot ROM
How to Update Redmi 3/Prime to MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM
Follow the below link and update your device with the easy and simple method. We share both methods to install MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM on Redmi 3/Prime via Recovery and Fastboot.
If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below we will try to contact you ASA possible.