The Redmi 4 Global has got the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable ROM. The ROM has now available for downloading. The update has rolled out via OTA and many users have got the official MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable ROM on Redmi 4 Global. MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM has advanced features with smoothly runs and compatible on Redmi 4 Global. So if you are the user of Redmi Note 4x and want to update, then follow below steps and get update your device to latest firmware with good effort. Below we share the direct link to download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4 Global. Follow and update Redmi 4 Global to MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM.
The OTA update has rolled out but not get everyone in the whole region. So if you have got OTA then follow on-screen instruction and update your device to latest firmware. Otherwise, you didn’t receive OTA update then check it out manually via go setting and check the updating file. Else in your region are still in pending list then follow here step by step guide and update Redmi 4 Global to MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM with easy and simple steps. First, read the initial important step and then get towards the main updating guide.
- The updating guide only for Redmi 4 Global. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- To performing new ROM on your phone. Then your device must be running MIUI 7 Global Stable ROM.
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4 Global (Recovery ROM). Download Link
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4 Global (Fastboot ROM). Download Link
How to Update Redmi 4 Global to MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM
Follow the below link and update your device by the easy and simple method. We share both methods to update Redmi 4 Global to MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM via Recovery and Fastboot.
If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below we will try to contact you ASA possible.