Nowadays MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM has rolled out for Redmi Note 3 devices, the update has released Xiaomi recently. Now the users of Redmi Note 3 can easily download and flash on our devices. This firmware has a various bug fix that can run smoothly and perform better. MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM has new features and new miscellaneous optimisations for your device. So get up the new firmware and flash on your device for a new look and better performance. If you want to update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM then follow below guideline and update your device to latest firmware with new features and better performance.
The new update has arrived via OTA, check it your device update manually by going to settings> about phone> system updates and check for update your device. If found the OTA update then follow on-screen instruction and update your device. Or the OTA on the way and you didn’t get notification yet, then follow below step by step guide and update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM. We share the direct link to download MIUI 9 firmware. The flashing process easily works on both method, Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. So Follow below link and download the firmware and flash on your device. Before proceeding the process read some important info and then get in the main updating guide.
- The updating guide only for Redmi Note 3. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- To performing new ROM on your device. You have must running MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM on your device.
- Download MIUI 9 7.9.7 Global Beta ROM for Redmi Note 3 (Recovery ROM). Download Link
- Download MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM for Redmi Note 3 (Fastboot ROM) Download Link
- Download MIUI 9 7.9.7 Global Beta ROM for Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (Recovery ROM). Download Link
- Download MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM for Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (Fastboot ROM). Download Link
How to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM
Follow the below link and update your device by the easy and simple method. We share both methods to install MIUI 9 7.9.7 Global Beta ROM on Redmi Note 3 via Recovery and Fastboot.
After installing MIUI 9 ROM on your device, you want to change China ROM to Globa ROM. Then follow below link and get our ROM change to Global ROM.
If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below we will try to contact you ASA possible.