Before official release, we share latest Android Oreo 8.1 based MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro. The new update has brought latest features of Android Oreo 8.1 along with March security patch. The update has not unconfined yet and maybe soon released, so if you are waiting for official release then wait for it. And once it will arrive then install officially. Else you can’t wait for official release then follow below guide and get update Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM.
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM has leaked version, so it’s flashed on TWRP Recovery method via manually. However, first of the process check update manually by click on Setting> About Phone> System updates> Check for update. If update available then download and install easily or the update aren’t available then follow steps and update Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM.
“The certain process works only with TWRP Recovery installed devices, the normal Recovery process could not work usually”.
- The updating guide only for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Don’t keep the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- Unlock the bootloader on your phone if your device bootloader is locked.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- To performing new ROM on your phone. Then your device must be running MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM.
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM download for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Recovery ROM
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM download for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Fastboot ROM (Coming Soon)
How to Update Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM
- First, download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro from the upper link and save it on your device.
- Then Boot your device into TWRPRecovery mode.
- After that Factory Reset your device simply go to Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- And then go to Install option and locate the ROM zip file & swipe for Installation the ROM.
- And in the last again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
This is the complete guide to update Redmi Note Pro MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM with easy and simple way. Follow all the instructions and get update your device to latest firmware.