Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 is now available for all international Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800F devices. The OTA has now released for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini devices. Check it out the OTA file and update Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. However if you didn’t have yet OTA notification yet, and you can’t wait for it. Then we share today the manual method to update Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. So follow up below and get the new update on our device with new features and better performance.
The updating guide is fully manual so take it some important tool. And then proceed the process. First of all, you have a window running computer and suitable USB data cable is also available with you. Properly install Samsung USB drivers and download ODIN tool for performing the updating process. So we described below important info follow up first and then get it the main updating guide.
- This article is compatible only with Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800F Don’t try this tutorial for another device.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location.
- Charge your smartphone at least 60% before starting the process.
- If your device is rooted and install the custom recovery on your smartphone.
- Then perform Factory resets the Galaxy S5 Mini after updating process is done, the factory reset will remove the old custom ROM and allow to Android Marshmallow firmware to boot in normal mode.
- If you have running Stock firmware then you should straight forward to installation steps in the below. And install the firmware on your device without any doubt.
- Read the full article and don’t miss any step in this tutorial. We are not liable for any reason if you got some loss. Keep proceeding at their own risk.
- Now Enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- And then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – Download the latest version of ODIN tool. For performing updating process.
3: – Download Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware for Galaxy S5 Mini G800F
Note: – Check it out Android Marshmallow for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware
Follow the below link, we share how to update Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini to Android Marshmallow firmware via simple and easy steps. Follow below link and get update our device to latest firmware.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus