Recently Galaxy S8 Plus are alert for Android Oreo 8.0 firmware, Samsung Company has liberated up-to-date firmware for crowning device Galaxy S8 Plus. The new ROM has the main concern for running stability, performance enhancements, Latest Security and improving features. However, the users of Galaxy S8 Plus now easily access to update Android Oreo 8.0. The update has unconstrained on Sweden Region and will be soon buzzing for all over states. So track all the order to update Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Android Oreo 8.0, and get it touch with a new appearance and enhance performance.
About Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus:
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus has publicized on March 2017 and Released on April 2017, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus has powered by Android Nougat 7.0 platform and upgradable to Android Oreo 8.0. It has Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display, 16M colors, 6.2” Size and 1440 x 2960 pixels Resolution with Multi-touch performance. Galaxy S8 Plus Octa-core CPU, 128 GB internal storage & supportable 400 GB MicroSD card, 4/6 GB RAM, 12 MP Camera, 8 MP Secondary Camera and Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Although, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus has the seamless device with has peculiar times. And now it has upgraded to latest platform Android Oreo 8.0, so Galaxy S8 Plus once again endures our expedition with precision.
- Device– Galaxy S8+
- Model – SM-G955F
- Country– Sweden
- Version – Android 8.0.
- Changelist– 13396511
- Build date – 16 Apr 2018
- Security Patch Level– 2018-04-01
- Product code– HTS
- PDA– G955FXXU1CRD7
- CSC – G955FHTS1CRD5
- The updating guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus variants. Don’t try below file for any other device. Restrictable and harmful to other variants.
- Under instruction, all guide clearly declare, be sure for adding or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the device. So keep on it and proceed on our own responsibility.
- And then, enable USB debugging, for to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- Once the upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- So, Backup all important data and keep on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before of starting.
1:- Download Android Oreo for Galaxy S8 Plus. Download Link
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Android Oreo 8.0
Android Oreo update is available for Galaxy S8 Plus but initially check for OTA update. Simply go to setting> About Phone> and check out for the update. If the update is not available then follow up below phases and install Android Oreo on Galaxy S8 Plus. And then carefully, read the complete article and upgrade Galaxy S8 Plus with March security Patch.
- All the instruction under-depth follow below link and get install Android Oreo on Galaxy S8 Plus.
- How to update Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus to Android Oreo. Follow Link
This is the complete guide to update Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Android Oreo 8.0. Let us know in comments box your experience, and share with your friends. Also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.