Finally, US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has tasted over the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. Now the users of Galaxy Note 4 can easily install Android Marshmallow 6.01 firmware. The Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware has released via OTA, but not all over has got the OTA notification at the same time. So if you have got OTA notification then follow on-screen instruction and update US Cellular Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. Others way if you didn’t get yet OTA notification and can’t wait for it, then follow step by step guide and update US Cellular Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware manually. It has all the latest features and better performance with using. Follow up the step by step guide and get update your smartphone to the latest and official firmware.
This update for US Cellular Galaxy Note 4 and your phone model number must SM-N910R4. Don’t try this update for another device, so keep follow the below guideline and update US Cellular Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Be careful read the below step and then proceed the updating tutorial.
- The below guideline compatible only with US Cellular Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910R4. Don’t follow the updating tutorial for any other devices.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t leave any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Backup your important data, and save on the safe location before starting the process.
- Charge your Galaxy Note 4 up to 60% and then proceed.
- If your device rooted and custom recovery will installed. Then after updating your device will be replaced to stock recovery.
- Factory resets the Galaxy Note 4 after the update is done, the factory reset will remove the old custom ROM. And allow to Android Marshmallow firmware to boot in normal mode.
- If you have running Stock firmware then you should straight forward to installation steps in the below. And install the firmware on your device without any doubt.
- Enable USB debugging simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging.
- Download the suitable Samsung USB drivers and install on your computer. USB Drivers
- Download the latest Odin file and unzip the tool. Odin
- Download the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware for US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910R4. Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
How to Update US Cellular Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Step 1: Download the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware for US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S5 (N910R4) From the above links and extract the contents on your PC.
Step 2: Once you extract the content, then you should obtain the N910R4TYU1CPI2 tar.md5 firmware file. Then don’t extract the md5 file.
Step 3: Now power OFF your device completely using the Power
Step 4: And boot your smartphone to Download Mode, simply press and hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button at the same time for a while. And release the button, when you see the warning message.
Step 5: Now launch the Odin on your computer.
Step 6: And then connect your Galaxy S5 to your computer using USB data cable.
Step 7: After that go the Odin main screen and click the AP Find the N910R4TYU1CPI2 tar.md5 firmware file. And load it to Odin.
Step 8: And then press the Start button to flash the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 updating process.
Step 9: Wait for the installation process, and once the installation process was done. Then you can see the PASS alert on the Odin screen and your device will be Reboot
That’s it! Now you have Manually Update US Cellular Galaxy Note 4 To Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 successfully. Enjoy the new firmware and new features on your smartphone.
Leave the comment if you have any issue or want to ask the question. We will try to contact you ASA possible.