Sony Xperia Z3 Plus has got Android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware, now the users of Sony Xperia Z3 Plus has easily install Android Nougat firmware on our device. Sony manufacturer has rolled out the latest Android Nougat update for our impressive smartphone Sony Xperia Z3 Plus. The update has released via official way and it will bring June security patch along with all the latest Android Nougat features. The latest Sony Xperia Z3 Plus 32.4.A.0.160 Nougat firmware is now available for installing on Xperia XA smartphone. Follow and update Xperia Z3 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware.
Today we share the updating guide on Xperia Z3 Plus via manual method. So if you want to update Xperia Z3 Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 then you are the correct place. Follow the step by step guide and update your device to latest Android Nougat firmware along with latest features, new apps and impressive look. The Android Nougat official firmware we share for several models on Xperia Z3 Plus. Follow and get your device build and update your device to the latest official firmware.
- The Android Nougat Update for Xperia Z3 Plus is available for both single and dual SIM variants.
- Check Xperia Z3 Plus Nougat update via manually, simply go toSettings> About Phone> Software Updates.
- If you won’t find the update there you can download the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Xperia Z3 Plus from below and update it manually.
- The updating guide stable only on Sony Xperia Z3 Plus.So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- Now go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Xperia Z3 Plus (E6553)
- Download Nougat FTF file for E6553 Xperia Z3 Plus Customized US (E6553_1294-9984_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_US.ftf) Download
- Download Nougat FTF file for E6553 Xperia Z3 Plus Customized GEL (E6553_1295-3975_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_GEL.ftf) Download
- Download Nougat 7.1.1 FTF file for Xperia Z3 Plus E6553 Customized RU (E6553_1295-0592_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_RU.ftf) Download
2: – Xperia Z3 Plus (E6533)
- Download Nougat FTF file for E6533 Xperia Z3 Plus Customized MEA (E6533_1295-0175_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_MEA.ftf) Download
- Download Nougat FTF file for Xperia Z3 Plus Dual Customized MY (E6533_1298-0242_32.4.A.0.160-R1E_Customized_MY.ftf) Download
- Download Nougat 7.1.1 FTF for E6533 Xperia Z3 Plus Customized SA (E6533_1295-0221_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_SA.ftf) Download
- Download Android Nougat FTF for Xperia Z3 Plus Dual Customized MAA (E6533_1294-9721_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_MAA.ftf) Download
3: – Download Sony Flash Tool for performing installing process. Sony Flash Tool
How to Update Xperia Z3 Plus to Android Nougat 7.1.1 Firmware
Step 1: First, download Android Nougat 7.1.1 ftf file for Xperia Z3 Plus (specific one) from above link and save the firmware file on the Flashtool> Firmware folder.
Step 2: Now download Flash Tool from above link and install Flash tool drivers. Simply go to Flashtool> Drivers>Flashtool.drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers on your PC.
Step 3: After that open the Flashtool.exe file on your computer.
Step 4: Once you open Falshtool.exe on your computer then click on the Flash Device and then select the Flash mode. And now select the FTP firmware file that you placed in the firmware folder in the first step.
Step 5: If you want to perform a clean install then wipe cache, data, APPS_LoG and USERDATA. Others way if you want just upgrade and don’t want to clean install then forward the process and don’t check anything just click on upgrade option.
Step 6: Now click on the OK then the process will start and preparing for the flashing process. It will take a little while to load.
Step 7: Once the firmware is loaded then connect your phone to PC via a suitable USB data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
Step 8: Do not leave the Volume down key until the phone is detected and the process is completed.
Step 9: And once the process complete then leave the Volume Down key and boot your device to normal mode.
That’s it! Now you have successfully update Xperia Z3 Plus to Android Nougat 7.1.1. Enjoy your device with the new look and new firmware.
If you want to more help then leave the comment. We will assist you to contact you ASA possible.