Android Nougat now has available for Xperia Z4 Tablet, nowadays Sony has rolled out Android Nougat 7.1.1 for Xperia Z4 Tablet. The update has June security patch along with all the latest features and smoothly runs. Today we share Android Nougat 7.1.1 for Xperia Z4 Tablet with easy and simple steps. Follow below updating guide if you want to update your Xperia Z4 tablet to Android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware. The update has rolled out via OTA but not all over regions, therefore some are pending to update our device via OTA. For those users, we share manually method to update Xperia Z4 Tablet to Android Nougat 7.1.1.
The updating file has come with FTF 32.4.A.0.160 which has based on Android Nougat 7.1.1. Below we share the direct link to download and update Xperia Z4 Tablet to Android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware. But before proceeding the press get some important note and then get towards the main updating guide
- The Android Nougat Update for Xperia Z4 Tablet is available for both SGP771 and SGP712 variants.
- Check Xperia Z4 Tablet Nougat update via manually, simply go to Settings> About Phone> Software Updates.
- If you won’t find the update there you can download the Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware for Xperia Z4 Tablet from below and update it manually.
- The updating guide stable only on Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- Now go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Xperia Z4 Tablet (SGP771)
- Download Nougat FTF file for SGP771 Xperia Z4 Tablet Customized US (SGP771_1295-4506_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_US.ftf) Download
- Download Nougat FTF file for SGP771 Xperia Z4 Tablet Customized GEL (SGP771_1295-9709_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_GEL.ftf) Download
- Download Nougat 7.1.1 FTF file for Xperia Z4 Tablet SGP771 Customized KR (SGP771_1295-8484_32.4.A.0.160-R1E_Customized_KR.ftf) Download
- Download Nougat 7.1.1 FTF for SGP771 Xperia Z4 Tablet Customized SA (SGP771_1295-0783_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_SA.ftf) Download
2: – Xperia Z4 Tablet (SGP712)
- Download Nougat FTF file for US Xperia Z4 Tablet Customized US (SGP712_1295-6583_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_US.ftf) Download
- Download Nougat FTF file for SGP712 Xperia Z4 Tablet Customized GEL (SGP712_1295-9724_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_GEL.ftf) Download
- Download Nougat 7.1.1 FTF file for Xperia Z4 Tablet SGP712 Customized MEA (SGP712_1295-5864_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_MEA.ftf) Download
3: – Download Sony Flash Tool for performing installing process. Sony Flash Tool
How to Update Xperia Z4 Tablet to Android Nougat 7.1.1 Firmware
Step 1: First, download Android Nougat 7.1.1 ftf file for Xperia Z4 Tablet (specific one) from above link and save the firmware file on the Flashtool> Firmware folder.
Step 2: Now download Flash Tool from above link and install Flash tool drivers. Simply go to Flashtool> Drivers>Flashtool.drivers.exe. And then install the flash tool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers on your PC.
Step 3: After that open the Flashtool.exe file on your computer.
Step 4: Once you open Falshtool.exe on your computer. Then click on the Flash Device and then select the Flash mode. After that select the FTP firmware file that you placed in the firmware folder in the first step.
Step 5: If you want to perform a clean install then wipe cache, data, APPS_LoG and USERDATA. Others way if you want just upgrade and don’t want to clean install then forward the process and don’t check anything just click on upgrade option.
Step 6: Now click on the OK then the process will start and preparing for the flashing process. It will take a little while to load.
Step 7: Once the firmware is loaded then connect your phone to PC via a suitable USB data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
Step 8: Do not leave the Volume down key until the phone is detected and the process is completed.
Step 9: And once the process complete then leave the Volume Down key. And then boot your device to normal mode.
That’s it! Now you have successfully update Xperia Z4 Tablet to Android Nougat 7.1.1. Enjoy your device with the new look and new firmware.
If you want to more help then leave the comment. We will assist you to contact you ASA possible.