Good news for the users of Huawei Mate 8, recently official Nougat B582 has released for Huawei Mate 8, now the users of Huawei Mate 8 can easily update our smartphone to Nougat B582. This update can bring the system optimization, performance, and stability. The ROM based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS, it has all the latest features and better performance. So if you have Huawei Mate 8 and want to update Android Nougat. Then follow the full article and update Huawei Mate 8 B582 Nougat.
The update has rolled out via OTA but if you didn’t receive yet notification then follow below step by step guide and update Huawei Mate 8 B582 Nougat firmware with the easy and simple method. Or if you want to wait for official release via OTA, then wait and will soon notify your device for Nougat B582 update. So this update for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09/NXT-L29 variants. So don’t try this update for any other variants, cause it may be brick or damage your device. Follow the below step and don’t miss any step during the process.
- The updating guide stable only on Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09/NXT-L29 Variants. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery to proceeding this updating file.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
1: – Download B582 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-L09C432B582)
2: – Download B582 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-L29C432B582)
Note: – The Dload method is not tested, so we advise you follow the below guideline for those users that have rooted device. And soon will be sharing the doload method once it will arrive.
How to Update Huawei Mate 8 B582 Nougat firmware
Step 1: First Unlock bootloader and install a custom recovery on your device. If you have already unlocked bootloader and install custom recovery then skip this step.
Step 1: Download Huawei Mate 8 B582 Nougat files from above link
Step 2: Once the downloading process completes then copy and paste the downloaded file to your device.
Step 3: After that Boot your Huawei Mate 8 to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. Once Huawei logo appears then releases the button.
Step 4: Now go to install option on recovery menu and flash first Update.zip file and then move to the next files for flashing without rebooting your device.
Step 5: After that flash update_full_NXT-L**_hw_eu.zip. And then flash update_data_full_public.zip Files. And wait for completing the process.
Step 6: Once the flashing process completes all of it, then Reboot your device.
Step 7: After all wait for the first boot, it will take some time so be patient.
That’s it! This is the complete guide to update Huawei Mate 8 B582 Nougat firmware, follow and enjoy your device and share with friends.
If you have any doubt about above article then comment below. We will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.