Android Marshmallow is rolling out for Samsung Galaxy Note 4, now you can enjoy the latest Android Marshmallow in your Galaxy Note 4. And your smartphone will be updated to latest version of OS. So keep forward and upgrade Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow.
Keep in your mind the below updating for only Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C International Exynos unlocked models. So keep check your variant and then proceed the Marshmallow 6.0.1 on your device. Checking the model of your smartphone just go to setting> About Phone and check it out, is your smartphone Exynos Variant.
For upgrade Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow, you will required some important tools, just like download the Odin apps, USB Drivers, suitable mobile data cable and proper charged your battery. And don’t install the other variant this installation cause it may be brick or damage your device.
Before to Begin
• Charge your smartphone Battery up to 80% before proceeding the process.
• Download the suitable USB Drivers for connecting your smartphone to your PC. here
• Enable the USB debugging on your Note 4 go to setting> Developer Option> Enable USB debugging.
• Download Odin3 v3.10.7 from here
• Download the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 from here
How to Upgrade Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
1. Now you can extract the downloaded Marshmallow official update and save on your PC desktop for easy to find.
2. Once you extract the firmware then you have the N910CXXU2DPCB tar.md5 firmware file.
3. Save the Odin extracted contents on your PC.
4. Now Power off your device and launch Odin on your PC.
5. And then Boot the Galaxy Note 4 into Download Mode.
6. After that connect your smartphone to your computer via a suitable USB data Cable.
7. And then wait for until Odin detects your smartphone.
8. Once the Odin detect your device then go to Odin’s main screen and open the ‘options’ tab in order to disable ‘re-partition’ option.
9. And now click on the AP option and locate the file and load the firmware updating file.
10. Now find N910CXXU2DPCB tar.md5 firmware file and load it in Odin.
11. And don’t edit other default Odin settings.
12. After that click on the START button to begin the updating process on your smartphone.
13. Wait for the process and don’t press any buttons until the Android 6.0.1 update is done.
14. Once the updating process is done then you can see the PASS alert shown in Odin screen.
15. And in the last your smartphone will reboot to the normal mode.
16. It’s done now you Upgrade Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Now feel free and enjoy your smartphone with a new look and better performance.
The above tutorial for upgrade Galaxy Note 4 to Android Marshmallow. If in the process anything goes wrong Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible. Keep proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.