Currently, the Android Pie update has rolled out for Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact with build number 52.A.3.27. Android Pie 9 update has released via OTA and will be soon for all over users of Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact devices. The update has latest features along with October 2018 security patch level. All new competencies are accessible and obtain up to date sorts, that’s are more handy Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact. Under link below we share the updating file, follow up below link and Download Android Pie 9 for Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact.
Android Pie 9 update has got all sceneries like new gesture-based navigation system, New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and others sorts.
Accordingly, the update has almost 1GB size and rolling out via OTA and getting all-region in a phase-wise manner. It may take some time to reach every region and attain every user, hence the update we share below via manual method. Follow-up all paces and Download Android Pie 9 for Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact and install via manual method. Otherwise, if you wait for OTA update then wait for it and once the update arrives then download and install on your device following on-screen instruction.
- The updating guide stable only on Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging, to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are the developer”.
- And then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. it will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
Download Android Pie 9 for Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact
How to install Android 9.0 Pie on Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact with 52.0.A.3.27
To check for the OTA update make sure you follow this requirement
To receive the update, you must be logged in as the owner, that is, the primary user, to update the device. Now on your phone, make sure you have a stable WiFi or 4G connection to download the software update. Charge your phone to at least 50% battery. Before upgrading, also make sure to take a full backup of your data to avoid any problem in case things go wrong.
- Open up your home screen.
- And Tap on the Settings in the app drawer.
- And then go to About phone > Software Update.
If no new software available, then it may you haven’t enough free memory on your device.
- If the update is available.
- Then hit the DOWNLOAD and start downloading.
- Once the downloading is finished, then tap Install and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
It takes some time cause the update has more sizable and based on Android 9.0 Pie, so be patient.
The upper steps for OTA update, if the update has not received then follow below instruction and Download Android Pie 9 for Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact and install via manual method.
If you want to more help then leave the comment. We will assist you to contact you ASA possible.