Install TWRP 220.127.116.11 Recovery on Huawei Honor 8 easily, if you are the user of Huawei Honor 8 and want to install TWRP Recovery then you are the right place. Follow the step by step guide and install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8. Or if you have already installed TWRP Recovery, then upgrade your TWRP to 18.104.22.168 version. We flash the recovery file through via fastboot, so don’t be hesitated just follow up below note and install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8.
The new update recovery have new look, support Android 6.0 and flashing image files. Installing recovery on your device you will be required to unlock bootloader and then install TWRP on your Huawei Honor 8. After that, you will apply rooting process on your smartphone, so this is the sequence, first unlock bootloader second install custom recovery and then root your smartphone. After that, you will remove internal restriction and install any third party apps and custom ROM etc.
- The below steps for install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8, don’t apply the given steps for any other variants.
- You have must unlock bootloader on Huawei Honor 8 before the process.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not be responsible for any damage or lost.
- Charge your Huawei Honor 8 properly before proceeding the process, at least 60%. Cause if your device turn off during the process, it may damage or lose your device. So be careful to gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location after applying this process it will erase entire data.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download Minimal ADB and Fasboot Setup and install it on your PC.
- Download TWRP 3.0 Recovery file from the given link. TWRP 3.0 Recovery
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8 Via Fastboot
Step 1: First, download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup on your PC.
Step 2: Then go to the installation directory and open ADB folder and open command window, simply press and hold “ Shift” key and right click on empty space in that folder. And open up the command window.
Step 3: After that connect your smartphone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 4: Once you enter to Fastboot mode then check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number, If not return your device serial number. Then reinstall the driver and try again.
Step 5: Now type the below command in command prompt window and then press enter. Then flashing recovery will be start on your phone.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Step 6: Once the flashing process complete then reboot your smartphone by typing blow command.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8, your device ready to rooting process. If you want to ask a question, leave comments.