OnePlus X has already got the Android Nougat OTA update, and the firmware has run smoothly and stable on the OnePlus X smartphone. It has all the latest features, better performance and everything’s going better on the OnePlus X phone. But if you are the advanced user and want to some more customization and optimisation on our smartphone. Then we are here to guide you and share easy step with you to perform a successful updating on your device. So today we share how to install Android Pie 9 on OnePlus X. Follow below for more detail info about AOSP 9.0 Android Pie 9.
AOSP 9.0 based on latest Android Pie 9 firmware, that has all the latest features, new apps, better performance. Thanks for XDA Senior Member YumeMichi released the initial build of AOSP 9.0 ROM for OnePlus X. The AOSP 9.0 also some more useful advanced features that can look different from stock firmware. AOSP 9.0 has perfectly stable and smoothly runs on the OnePlus X smartphone. AOSP 9.0 can perform more reliable and better result on your smartphone battery life, running OS, quick response. And much better efforts you will see after installing AOSP 9.0 on your OnePlus X phone. Gain the process and Install Android Pie 9 on OnePlus X, but before keep read some important steps. And then get towards to the main guideline to installing AOSP 9.0 on your smartphone.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Bluetooth (HACK)
- Video Playback
- Camera HDR
- USB MTP
- Notification Slider
- Offscreen gestures
- The updating guide only for OnePlus X. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk.
- The AOSP 9.0 Android Pie 9 has the initial build and it may contain some bugs.
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> Build Number and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- AOSP Android 9.0 ROM for OnePlus X smartphone. Download Link
- Android Pie 9 Gapps For OnePlus X. Download Link
How to Install Android Pie 9 on OnePlus X
1: First of all, download the AOSP 9.0 ROM, and Google Apps from the above link and save it on your device.
2: After that, turn OFF your OnePlus X and boot into Recovery Mode. For to do so press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
4: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file. And proceed the process of installing on your device.
5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And then perform the same method for the Google Apps zip file and install it.
6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android Pie 9 on OnePlus X smartphone. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.