The AOSP 9.0 ROM has the main concern to the stability of the new ROM and good performance with advanced features. Recently AOSP 9.0 ROM has released for Redmi Note 4 devices. This ROM was based on the latest Android Pie 9, which means it has all the latest features and good looking like Android Pie 9. Thanks for XDA Senior Member abhishek987 that has released very easy and helpful ROM for daily basis use. So the users of Redmi Note 4 have good news, today we share how to install Android Pie 9 on Redmi Note 4. Follow interested users and get update our device to latest firmware.
AOSP 9.0 ROM has the initial build and contains some bugs, which is fixed at a time. It was ready for daily uses with cool and advanced features. AOSP 9.0 ROM has some requirements before the process. Like the device should be rooted and TWRP Recovery or others custom recovery must be installed. Cause the ROM has not released officially, this has provides the third-party developer and AOSP 9.0 ROM has the unofficial released version. So get the new ROM and install Android Pie 9 on Redmi Note 4 with the easy and simple method.
- The updating guide only for Redmi Note 4 devices. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk.
- The AOSP 9.0 ROM Android Pie 9 has the initial build and it may contain some bugs.
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- After that enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- AOSP Android 9.0 Pie for Redmi Note 4. Download Link
- Android 9.0 Pie Gapps For Redmi Note 4. BitGapps
How to Install Android Pie 9 on Redmi Note 4
1: First of all, download the AOSP 9.0 ROM, & Google Apps from the above link and save it on your device.
2: After that, turn OFF your Redmi Note 4 and boot into Recovery Mode.
3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file. And proceed the process for installing on your device.
5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for the Google Apps zip file and install it.
6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
7: If you want to more explanation then follow the link. Click Here
That’s it! Now you have successfully install AOSP 9.0 ROM on Redmi Note 4 smartphone. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.