Download and flash stock firmware on Intex Aqua Lions E3, here is the complete guide to install Stock firmware on Intex Aqua Lions E3 device. Stock firmware is using that device that has an issue on bootloop, unbrick or other problem facing on. So if you use of Intex Aqua Lions E3 and willing to install the stock firmware, then you are the right place just proceed all instruction under depth article and install stock firmware on Intex Aqua Lions E3. Follow underneath tutorial and get install stock firmware on your device with no hesitation.
Intex Aqua Lions E3 has not the latest device, but it has all latest capabilities. It has launched on November 2017, Intex Aqua Lions E3 has powered by Android Nougat 7.0 platform, 8GB storage, 1GB RAM, 8MP Camera, 5MP Front Camera and 2700 mAh battery. Although, Intex Aqua Lions E3 has all latest proficiencies and features that are stable with daily usage.
The guideline main concern to get back Intex Aqua Lions E3 to Stock firmware, if it was facing some issue like the brick, bootloop extra. Under instruction, we share a simple method to install Stock firmware on Intex Aqua Lions E3 device. Cautiously, follow important steps and then get towards the updating guide.
- The instruction is compatible with concern variants. Don’t try below guideline for any other device. Incompetent and unsafe for other variants.
- Under instruction, entirely guide clearly assert, be sure for addition or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the expedient. So keep on it and proceed on your own obligation.
- Backup all essential facts and keep it up on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before of starting.
- Flashing Tools download for installation. Download Link
- Download and install the driver on your PC. Download Link
- Download Intex Aqua Lions E3 Firmware. Download Link
How to Install Stock Firmware on Intex Aqua Lions E3
- First, download Spreadtrum Flash tools from above link and extract it inside a Folder.
- And then download official Firmware for Your phone from above Link and extract inside a folder.
- After that install correct Spreadtrum Driver on your PC.
- Now Run Flash tool.exe file from tool folder and load Pac File under firmware.
- And then click Flash and connect your Switched off Phone.
- After that wait for completion process.